💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB hits $161M*Top 2012 tours are revealed,Madonna on top*

Jjang

Featured Posts

For sure. With only 43 shows, she sold 700,000 tickets and gross $120M. So huge. I read somewhere that this is one of the most highest-grossing tour in North America's history. Gaga will probably sold over 550,000 tickets with 39 shows and gross around $70M. This is huge too. Gaga and Madonna are two of the most profitable female artist right now.

Also Taylor Swift is touring NA for over 6 months this year (with more dates to be announced) so it's clear she Is poised to join Gaga and Madonna up there in tour gross in NA. Worldwide though she's probably quite a way to go.

Overall Gaga is doing exceptionally well despite some low numbers, I think people speculated to high initially.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheKnight

Good job gaga!

Even though MDNA tour is over gaga won't catch up but really who gives a ****? Gaga runs circles around her contemporaries for world wide tours. She is in a league with legends

The queen.... slayage

Can't wait ARTPOP to make 300M+ gross :nails:

Note for the next tour....never go back to Latin America instead > 10 legs in Asia and Oceania :hor:

She seriously could have had so many more shows in Australia that would have sold out. I mean didn;t they pretty much all sell out in Australia? I know 4x Sydney and 5xMelbourne shows did. I had trouble getting tix for the Melbourne shows - ended up only going to one.

• 2 weeks later...

Madonna topped the $300 million with the last three numbers of the tour.

Buenos Aires / 89,226 / $10,820,241

Santiago / 47,625 / $3,867,601

Cordoba / 48,133 / $5,566,393

The total gross of the MDNA Tour is now $305,1 million with over 2.2 million people attending the tour. It became the 9th highest grossing tour of all time and the second highest grossing tour by both a solo and female artist.

The total gross of the MDNA Tour is now $305,1 million with over 2.2 million people attending the tour. It became the 9th highest grossing tour of all time and the second highest grossing tour by both a solo and female artist.

So the only female she didn't top was her own Hard Candy self.

So the only female she didn't top was her own Hard Candy self.

Yes exactly, the first place is occuped by her own Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Archived