Jump to content
politics

Governor DeSantis lashes out at students for wearing face masks


Dojo

Featured Posts

RAMROD

When is the Florida Governor election again? Can someone replace him already?  :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

When is the Florida Governor election again? Can someone replace him already?  :triggered:

I wish. A talking turtle would get more done. But Florida was brainwashed with the word "socialism" in the last election and then our candidate turned out to be a gay meth head that OD'd with an escort in a motel. Pictures everywhere. Yay democrats and gays!

I don't think we will win FL in a long time. 

 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

When is the Florida Governor election again? Can someone replace him already?  :triggered:

This year :flower:

If you live in Florida remember to vote for Charlie Crist and Val Demings (to replace Rubio) :applause:

Then we come for Rick Scott's stupid ass in 2024 :applause:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenina
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

This year :flower:

If you live in Florida remember to vote for Charlie Crist and Val Demings (to replace Rubio) :applause:

Then we come for Rick Scott's stupid ass in 2024 :applause:

Nikki Fried is someone to look at too

cool cool
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Nikki Fried is someone to look at too

Absolutely. I voted for her for commissioner of agriculture. I don't think she has as much of a chance at the governorship as Crist though.

An intelligent woman with experience in lower offices vs a white dude who was actually the governor before? I know which one Florida is voting for :bear:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Why is he trying so hard to be like Trump. :toofunny:

Because he wants to run for president either in 24 or 28.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chlorine
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Wait I just noticed the guy behind him kept his mask on. King :applause:

In another camera angle you can see 3 of them did. :tony:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipper

I walk to work wearing mask and people stare at me. I know I dont have to wear it outside but I feel safer with it and it hides my face. My introverted self LOVE MASKS. I'm also wearing all black scrubs to work and then I always win the sidewalk battle as people avoid me like far away i see them crossing the street or walking on planters. :ladyhaha:
I wonder if people equate scrubs+mask = hospital = Covid patients?

🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...