❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Doja Cat DRAGS Plastic Surgery Youtuber Lorry Hill

noa234

Featured Posts

anotherdeadblonde
5 hours ago, Cello said:

I like Doja but this feels like an overreaction. Lorry's videos aren't disrespectful from what I've seen. 

i think the disrespect lies in examining others’ photos and making assumptions and judgements about their medical history.

xoxo go piss girl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CooterFritter

Doja can be upset all she wants it’s her body. Let her speak on it if she’s upset about it. She has the right.

Debithius
8 hours ago, noa234 said:

Doja didnt really deny the allegations of her surgeries so Lori prob clocked something and that pushed a nerve and triggered her. 

If you watch the whole video, like everybody else should, you'll see she is denying all of the surgery claims.

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, chun li said:

I think we're done shaming people who have plastic surgery at this point...? and personally I find it useful to know what famous rich people got done because you know what... not easy to live with all the beauty standards and fake instagram imagery that's imposed on us, at least we wanna know

True, folks feel bad for speculations about some stars getting stuffs done ( which nearly nobody care if they did anyway ) yet it's actually needed to relieve the pressure to get an unattainable "perfect" physic for MILLIONS of teens.

Yes this channel makes money on it but it's actually doing a lot of good against... Some celebs being pissed at worst.

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, communistmanifesto said:

i think the disrespect lies in examining others’ photos and making assumptions and judgements about their medical history.

What judgements? :/

Chromatography
9 hours ago, Ivy said:

Lorry is usually super respectful in her videos this seems kind of overreacting?

why comment on it at all tho? kind of weird and invasive. and there’s no actual proof for those surgeries, see megan thee stallion example here. 

Guillaume Hamon
16 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why comment on it at all tho? kind of weird and invasive. and there’s no actual proof for those surgeries, see megan thee stallion example here. 

I mean if this lady was invasive discussing her physic without insulting it Doja told her that hers was ugly...

PropaGaga
10 hours ago, noa234 said:

Doja didnt really deny the allegations of her surgeries so Lori prob clocked something and that pushed a nerve and triggered her. 

Did you watch the full live? Because Doja explicitly denies that she's had any work done many times throughout. She said she's considered having work done, and even recently went in to get consultation for a boob job, but they told her she had to quit smoking, so she hasn't gone through with it.

5 hours ago, Ivy said:

I think what she means by "don't be like them" is don't feel like you have to hide it/pretend you haven't gotten anything done

I've heard her discuss questioning whether it's good or not to tell your young fans you haven't had anything done, when really you have, when they're comparing themselves to you, which is a valid concern.

She's had stuff done herself, so she's not against it or anything.. 

It doesn’t matter what she says or what she thinks. What matters is that her videos start a dumpster fire of misogynistic comments, and she’s VERY aware of that, hence the clickbait thumbnails.

It’s all giving “I’m not racist, but…”

Babylon Dynasty
5 hours ago, Chic said:

I see both sides of it. Lorry is generally respectful and is trying to expose that a lot of what makes the appearances of celebrities seem perfect is the result of a ton of money. This makes younger people feel better about themselves. She’s also not critical of plastic surgery. But on the other hand, being a celebrity and having very intimidate details of your life exposed can be scary. And it’s clear that Lorry is financially capitalizing off of exposing the details of celebrity plastic surgery.

It’s a grey area for me.

Same :wtf:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Admin said:

It doesn’t matter what she says or what she thinks. What matters is that her videos start a dumpster fire of misogynistic comments, and she’s VERY aware of that, hence the clickbait thumbnails.

It’s all giving “I’m not racist, but…”

Lorry also tends to like some of the faux concerned comments under her videos, and she doubled down after she removed the video 

4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Lorry also tends to like some of the faux concerned comments under her videos, and she doubled down after she removed the video 

Yeah I was going to mention it but I just didn’t have the energy to look for screenshots lol

She knows exactly what she’s doing.

“Lorry is generally respectful.”

ok so why does she have a channel devoted to analyzing people’s bodies and picking apart their business? Seems weird af but done under the guise of public interest. What about right to privacy? They’re in a business where looking “good” is critical to them being able to make money. What they do to achieve their optimal “good” isn’t anyone’s business but theirs. No one is coming and clocking me about what I do to make sure I look good for my job/life. It’s prying and weird.

3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

Well from what I've seen lorry say in her videos, she wants to take the veil off of this perfection that some people/celebrities with tons of influence are projecting to their fans & she thinks people should be open about procedures they've had done (she's open about her procedures as well)

I think it's a valid discussion to have personally. Yeah there is not proof it's just speculation, but idk I don't think it's wrong to discuss the influence that famous people have on us

PartySick
8 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I really hate those surgery overview channels. They literally just speculate what a celeb has had done with no evidence. Like a celeb could gain weight im the right places not all of them be having surgery like crazy. 

Something I'm well versed in considering my fave :partysick:

It's wild how much people seem to just pull stuff out of thin air then use it to psychoanalyze and even hate on a celebrity or another random human.

Imo, we need both energies in the world.

Not everyone can afford to change their face to match what they want to see in the mirror so we need messages like Doja Cat's to say "you don't need a knife and scar tissue to be pretty. Beauty exists in every form, if you don't like the way someone looks on you, carry it differently until that confidence outshines the 'imperfections'".

We also need the people who say "it's your face and your choice. If you think spending your money on plastic surgery is what you need to feel confident and pretty then we wish you the best! Go for it!"

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived