Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Doja Cat DRAGS Plastic Surgery Youtuber Lorry Hill

noa234

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Why do people say lorry is respectful when their entire online existence is basically judging people with body modifications lmao

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkGirl

Frame it however you want, but that YouTube channel is sick. Not her place or anyone else’s to comment on anything anyone does or doesn’t do with their body, especially when it’s based on wild speculation and photographs from the internet.

And to make *that* your thing? What a ****ing bored weirdo.

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

14 hours ago, Admin said:

You are correct, but unfortunately millions of people do care and videos like that are just excuses to hate on women.

No she is not. The entire existence of her channel is disrespectful.

Yeah, she does say “this is no disrespect” at the beginning of each video and then the thumbnail is this:

Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-13-45-15.png

Idk who she is but you can’t tell me she hasn’t had work done herself

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Ouranos said:

She has – she's very open about it, and believes that her having work done and a husband who is a plastic surgeon means she's a professional on the matter.

4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Well from what I've seen lorry say in her videos, she wants to take the veil off of this perfection that some people/celebrities with tons of influence are projecting to their fans & she thinks people should be open about procedures they've had done (she's open about her procedures as well)

I think it's a valid discussion to have personally. Yeah there is not proof it's just speculation, but idk I don't think it's wrong to discuss the influence that famous people have on us

I agree. I think it’s better than younger fans believing their idol hasn’t had any work done at all and it’s all natural.

She always says it’s just speculation anyway it’s not as if she’s stating it’s a known fact.

3 hours ago, Ouranos said:

She has and she's open about it. She has said she doesn't think it's something people should be ashamed about

jeremiahsaint1000

lorry should be sued for defamation by everyone she makes videos about - especially when its clear she has had a LOOOT of work done. if you have had work done stop bashing or "exposing" others for doing the same thing youre guilty for. seems hypocritical no matter how you look at it lmao. if she had zero work done then i would kind of understand it, but still its peoples lives, let em do whatever they want.

2 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

lorry should be sued for defamation by everyone she makes videos about - especially when its clear she has had a LOOOT of work done. if you have had work done stop bashing or "exposing" others for doing the same thing youre guilty for. seems hypocritical no matter how you look at it lmao. if she had zero work done then i would kind of understand it, but still its peoples lives, let em do whatever they want.

Why does she have to be "guilty" of having work done? There is nothing wrong with it

She has videos of her own experiences and they're very informative, and a lot of women and ppl appreciate learning about this

• 8 months later...
HausOfAntonio

I hate these plastic surgery speculation videos like… just stfu and let people do what they want to their bodies. 

• 4 weeks later...
Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Frost said:

Didn't she make a video on Gaga too?

Yes and she believes Gaga’s had a face lift and I think a nose job

Guillaume Hamon
11 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Yes and she believes Gaga’s had a face lift and I think a nose job

I remember her using before/after Gaga montages with the after pic being older than the before one... 😆

She also said that gaga couldn't have face tape with her hair down therefore had to be someone who had a face lift and not just tapes.

MessyTop
On 10/30/2022 at 1:16 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

I hate these plastic surgery speculation videos like… just stfu and let people do what they want to their bodies. 

This. People can do whatever they want with their bodies. 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived