Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Richardson/Gaga Film Discussion Topic

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

I want to see something like what was shown with the Skype exclusive when they rehearsed Black Jesus. I love that kind of footage!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

sciencemonster

If this film is released before ARTPOP is released, I would LOVE to see some behind the scenes, In The Studio footage. Just so we can get some snippets of some of the songs that she was recording while they were filming.

Yes please!!!

David Ward

I want to see something like what was shown with the Skype exclusive when they rehearsed Black Jesus. I love that kind of footage!

I don't think I've ever seen that before. :eek:

display name

I want to see and hear things that are interesting. I do not want to hear the basic things that we have heard before, such as her saying, "The Haus is composed of my close friends from New York City," or, "The Haus is my take on The Factory of Andy Warhol."

David Ward

I want to see and hear things that are interesting. I do not want to hear the basic things that we have heard before, such as her saying, "The Haus is composed of my close friends from New York City," or, "The Haus is my take on The Factory of Andy Warhol."

Yea. I would rather the movie not be redundant to most of her loyal fans. :)

Sam Griffin

this. i wanna see the whole show rehearsal!

David Ward

I don't know what we could discuss about. I mean we have like no information. It will be about the creation of ARTPOP and so we have an ARTPOP discussion thread.

Albums and movies are two different subjects. :sweat:

Honestly I just want to see Gaga be Gaga. I want to see her when she's not getting interviewed or even filmed for a Gagavision, I just want to see her be herself.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

A tour of the BTWB castle tbqfh :nails:

I wanna see the changing room and how she gets down and up and the props i wanna see and everyhting and AHHHH

PLEASE GAGS PLEAAAAAAAAASE

Archived