Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

LQBTQ Ukrainians on Russia's "Kill List"


NibbCub

Featured Posts

LilyLark
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

How did I miss this? I don't even know of I can watch it.

It's called Welcome to Chechnya. I have to warn you it is very disturbing and if you have any sort of triggers it might be impossible to watch. It's on HBOMax. Someone might have posted a version on youtube, too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's called Welcome to Chechnya. I have to warn you it is very disturbing and if you have any sort of triggers it might be impossible to watch. It's on HBOMax. Someone might have posted a version on youtube, too.

Ok, I'm out. My PTSD is too fragile for this :samanthac:

In all seriousness though, I watched this documentary on HBO about gays in the Holocaust when I was like 14. Im still coping, it was so disturbing...

Link to post
Share on other sites

SlaeUrAnus

What is their fascination with the LGBTQ community!?

This is beyond inhumane and barbaric. 

In my messy era.
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlaeUrAnus
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Actions like this make me wonder if we really progress as a society.So sad 

We do in some countries, but countries like Russia will stay the same. 

In my messy era.
Link to post
Share on other sites

flyaway
1 hour ago, bionic said:

For my understanding, does it target specific LGBT people or literally just "kill all gays"?

No, it says journalists, activists, ethnic and religious minorities and LGBT people. Pretty much a nazi agenda at this point.

The way the lessons of WWII didn't take any effect and here we are again, facing a mentally challenged tyrant who still lives in the past.  

The way the UN or any international organisms don't have any power of decision is absurd. So here are the consequences. That's what happens when you let psychopaths take control. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

No, it says journalists, activists, ethnic and religious minorities and LGBT people. Pretty much a nazi agenda at this point.

The way the lessons of WWII didn't take any effect and here we are again, facing a mentally challenged tyrant who still lives in the past.  

The way the UN or any international organisms don't have any power of decision is absurd. So here are the consequences. That's what happens when you let psychopaths take control. 

The way Russia has still a veto in the UN is absurd 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lavender blonde
13 hours ago, Runway said:

and yet I’ve  seen countless so-called far left people supporting putin when he’s literally a fascist. Apparently all it takes to be a leftist these days is opposing to the US :ladyhaha:

Thank you for this comment. I’m social democrat, a member of socdem party in my country and I can’t wrap my head around what Western left is doing right now. It’s incredibly disgusting and disappointing. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CyberRaga

Sick to my stomach. He needs to die, there’s no other way of stopping him.

And this whole situation proves once again how useless UN, EU and NATO are. Giving green light for a genocide like this inside of Europe.. again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...