đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Behind The Scenes)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Jesus christ get a hobby guys :bear: go buy Kesha's merch or stream her music and stop making hating Kim your personality because its boring and hella performative :oprah:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
streamstarcrossed

Why does this site still allow post about people like her? These threads just turn into debates and end up getting locked or deleted. 

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Matt Amor said:

All of those actions still support Dr Luke financially :giggle: that's kinda the problem & why people are adamant about sharing this information everywhere & anytime that it's possible. 

I hope you're spending the same amount of time and energy posting in every thread about Dua Lipa, Saweetie and Doja Cat as well then.

If you're that committed to preventing any type of financial gain for Dr Luke, surely you must realize those three artists make more money for him in a single day compared to Kim's entire career :oprah:

streamstarcrossed
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Jesus christ get a hobby guys

This obsessive devotion to B list celebrities personal drama has become their hobby. 

RainingOnMe
44 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

"Wokeness paradox" :confused:

get a grip, he's a rapist & you are supporting him. 

This.

It's honestly embarrassing how much they try to deflect and turn it into something it isn't.

Stephen
18 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I hope you're spending the same amount of time and energy posting in every thread about Dua Lipa, Saweetie and Doja Cat as well then.

If you're that committed to preventing any type of financial gain for Dr Luke, surely you must realize those three artists make more money for him in a single day compared to Kim's entire career :oprah:

They don't actually care about him getting money or not. 

It's just about labeling people as good or bad.

RainingOnMe
26 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Jesus christ get a hobby guys :bear: go buy Kesha's merch or stream her music and stop making hating Kim your personality because its boring and hella performative :oprah:

Just because it's getting more attention now more than ever before does not mean it's suddenly "performative."

Kim won't last much longer at the rate of all of this getting mainstream exposure, and I'm thrilled. FREE KESHA!

Cameltoe Chariot
31 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Just because it's getting more attention now more than ever before does not mean it's suddenly "performative."

Kim won't last much longer at the rate of all of this getting mainstream exposure, and I'm thrilled. FREE KESHA!

Cheering for the destruction of a trans woman's career because of the actions of a cis man that she had no involvement with is... a look lmao :awkney:

The thing that kills me about the use of the slogan "Free Kesha" in relation to boycotting Kim is that it's a complete contradiction. If there needs to be a full on movement to "free" Kesha from her contract, shouldn't the same limitations apply to Kim? Why is it that Kim's detractors think it's an option for her to leave her own contract due to online pressure?

And I'll say it AGAIN since it keeps getting ignored every time I bring it up in these threads...

57 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

mucinex
34 minutes ago, Stephen said:

They don't actually care about him getting money or not. 

It's just about labeling people as good or bad.

I don't even think Kim Petras fans think that Dr Luke is a 'good' person, that's not what this is about at all because I would think that anyone with any critical thinking skills would label him as a bad person.

56 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I don't listen to any of those three artists, either. These what-if-isms are just becoming so bizarre to me. Kesha is still locked under his control & everything she does still profits him & I don't understand why you want people to stop talking about the issue when it greatly benefits the possibility of freeing a victim who has suffered immensely. Look at the Free Britney movement & how it has moved Britney out of her conservatorship. 

Julien Lockhart

Dr L*ke produced :

- Adele. Send My Love

- Marina. Primadona

- Britney. Circus. Hold It Against Me. Till The World Ends

- Avril Lavigne. Girlfriend. When You're Gone

- Miley Cyrus. Party In The USA

- Jessie J. Pricetag

- Ciara. Tell Me What

He got money from songwriters on these songs :

- Dua Lipa. Don't Starts Now. We're Good. New Rules

- Shakira. Don't Wait Up

- Melanie Martinez. K-12. Soap

- Charli XCX. Boys

- Little Mix. No More Sad Songs. Nobody Like You

- The Chainsmokers

- David Guetta

- Arizona Zervas. Roxane

- Maroon 5. Animals

- Ed Sheeran. Don't. Happier

- Katy Perry. Hot N Cold. Teenage Dream. Dark Horse

- Selena Gomez. Same Old Love

- Lana Del Rey. Love

- Gwen Stefani. Baby Don't Lie

- Rihanna. Diamonds

- Marina. How To Be An Heartbreaker

- Iggy Azalea. Black Widow

- Katy Perry. A lot of songs from Witness

- Charli XCX. Babygirl

- Tinashe. Salt

- Years&Years. Karma. Palo Santo

- Dua Lipa. Physical. Levitating

- Ava Max. Torn. Sweet But Psycho

- The Weeknd. Starboy

- Rihanna. You Da One. Where Have U Been

I guess every artists now who works with songwriters like Emily Warren knew they're working with Prescription Songs who was made by him

And now about Kim it became an harassement ..

He ate my heart

nightadieu
5 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

I don't even think Kim Petras fans think that Dr Luke is a 'good' person, that's not what this is about at all because I would think that anyone with any critical thinking skills would label him as a bad person.

I don't listen to any of those three artists, either. These what-if-isms are just becoming so bizarre to me. Kesha is still locked under his control & everything she does still profits him & I don't understand why you want people to stop talking about the issue when it greatly benefits the possibility of freeing a victim who has suffered immensely. Look at the Free Britney movement & how it has moved Britney out of her conservatorship. 

That’s the whole point – it’s about Kesha and Dr Luke and about them only. People are quick to involve Kim because she continues to work with Luke whether it is by choice or by contract, and treat her like she’s contributing to Kesha still being locked under his control which is ridiculous and doesn’t make any sense. It’s just frustrating to see an openly trans singer who is starting to see mainstream success, which is HUGE for the community, always being overshadowed by people’s opinion when there are plenty of other singers like Doja, Saweeti, Dua, Katy, Lauv etc. doing the same thing and the same people that blame Kim bop to their songs. Make it make sense. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Lady Palutena said:

I'm all for supporting my fellow Trans sisters, but not in this case. #FreeKesha

4a5t9qf.png

Spilling hot tea I see tea GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

mucinex
12 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

That’s the whole point – it’s about Kesha and Dr Luke and about them only. People are quick to involve Kim because she continues to work with Luke whether it is by choice or by contract, and treat her like she’s contributing to Kesha still being locked under his control which is ridiculous and doesn’t make any sense. It’s just frustrating to see an openly trans singer who is starting to see mainstream success, which is HUGE for the community, always being overshadowed by people’s opinion when there are plenty of other singers like Doja, Saweeti, Dua, Katy, Lauv etc. doing the same thing and the same people that blame Kim bop to their songs. Make it make sense. 

It's more frustrating to see the only mainstream trans popstar is someone who is supporting one of the biggest rapists in the music industry. That says nothing about trans people as a whole, or otherwise, but, newsflash, some people are just bad people regardless of their identity. 

Julien Lockhart

So y'all don't care about people who still works with him if they don't said anything good about him ? But Kim said her experience with him was good so y'all need to trash her ?

Some artists continue to works (not closely) with his company but it's ok because they don't say anything good about him ?

Well ? I'm confusion right now 

He ate my heart

Archived