💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Dua Lipa to hire her father as her manager

COOOK

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
30 minutes ago, Levine said:

If the dad has experience, I really don't see any problem with that.

It's very common in Italy. many celebs and singers have a member of their family as manager

who does that besides Fedez? 

Sneaky Oliver

This bitch had the nerve to drop one of the best teams in current music industry. :saladga: FN wasn’t supposed to be as huge as it was. You can tell by the budget of the lead single MV. 

The full album leaked, they had to change the release day, the pandemic started and yet somehow Dua and her team made one of the biggest pop eras in recent years and even now THREE years after the lead dropped, she’s starting a world tour!!! 

I can only wish the other pop girls to have such a supportive team as she did

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

TimisaMonster

Uh oh...haven't she learned from other pop stats that you don't hire your father as your manager...

Michael Jackson...

Beyonce...

Britney...

Like...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She should probably reference how well that worked out for Janet Jackson and Beyoncé. In other news, her father could totally get it. 

lavender blonde

I’m pretty sure it’s temporary. Her father never managed anyone I think??? except his own band when he was younger??? Dua is too big to be managed by an amateur so I bet they are looking for a different PR company

We had rumours that Joe was going to take over managing Gaga when she split with Troy and everyone was in an uproar, then it turned out not to be true. Let's wait and see

Archived