Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Kim Kardashian 's house tour for Vogue

COOOK

Featured Posts

I really don’t like minimalism. It’s usually for people who are too lazy, or too busy to put personality and art into their home. However, I like the cream color she chose for her minimalist common areas. It’s very comforting, in something that can typically look too sterile for comfort. 

Helxig

Where's that post where someone's like "her house looks like purgatory" :laughga: 

Good luck drinking any liquid that has a colour to it. Imagine hosting a cocktail party in an all white-beige house. Imagine getting a blood nose on a hot day. Imagine trying to eat spaghetti without slurping a single droplet of sauce onto an object or surface or item in that place. It looks like a wellness centre or a place where people get inducted into a cult. It looks like if I were in a 5 car pile up on the freeway and didn't make it and was about to learn that I can't enter because I'm too much of a sinner

Okay I'm being a little ott because it's not too bad, it's cute the kids get their own themes to their rooms, but the common areas feel so off to me. But that's just me and my taste!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

PS LMAO at North's covid fever dream satanic charcoal drawing I love that sm. Frame it and put it in the white room

AURAOFSHEISSE
5 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I really don’t like minimalism. It’s usually for people who are too lazy, or too busy to put personality and art into their home. 

Sis, her entire house is literally a piece of art, Kanye and the designer axel Vervordt designed it together, ye had input on every single detail down to the light switches/buttons

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Helxig
3 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

watching this is depressive, feels like a slap in the face

There's something so depressing as a regular, lower class person watching extremely rich people show off everything they have. Like it's not inspiring or uplifting because I know that there is almost 0% chance of getting anywhere close to having that lifestyle. None of us or our kids will have interior designed bedrooms and basketball courts and swimming pools and our own personal meadow and a life free of debt and the opportunity to pursue any hobby or skill we want to at a whim. So watching them flaunt it is hurtful. If I were super rich I'd be embarrassed to show off everything I have to the less fortunate

enissa11
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Sis, her entire house is literally a piece of art, Kanye and the designer axel Vervordt designed it together, ye had input on every single detail down to the light switches/buttons

no piece of art should be this dull, soulless and uninspiring, for literally no purpose at all, just for the aesthetics, true art should have something to say.
watching this video is literally surreal, it's like you're watching a barbie, a plastic person in a completely plastic house, it's really disconecting,

Reminds me the Poker face video in which gaga is emulating the rich lifestyle with stealth parody, a completely empty plastic mansion, plastic mannequins, plastic outfits, plastic wigs, she had something to say at the time with those visuals, it was an artistic statement about fame.

This is like that, but there's no parody, it's real, and there's no purpose behind it, just the aesthetics lol

34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There's something so depressing as a regular, lower class person watching extremely rich people show off everything they have. Like it's not inspiring or uplifting because I know that there is almost 0% chance of getting anywhere close to having that lifestyle. None of us or our kids will have interior designed bedrooms and basketball courts and swimming pools and our own personal meadow and a life free of debt and the opportunity to pursue any hobby or skill we want to at a whim. So watching them flaunt it is hurtful. If I were super rich I'd be embarrassed to show off everything I have to the less fortunate

completely, it just reminds again me how **** up the world is, the most infuriating thing is that she even acknowledge it, but she prefers to not care about it and isolate herself living her plastic life, then knowing this she's even proud enough investing her time in something so vane as showing off, instead helping in some way, or be a bit ashamed by showing off as the minimum, that's the real slap in the face, if this are not the real evil people in the world i don't know who they are.

Mad Architect of Light

15 hours ago, Helxig said:

It is quite tacky. I strongly dislike (and am against) the ugly wave of money flaunting that has been taking over social media for a long time now. It seems to be slowly dying off though, which is something I'm really looking forward to.

Seeing a lot of young people with regular 9-5 jobs prioritize getting designer bags and shoes was such a twilight zone moment for me - considering a lot of these things 'go out of style' in a year or two.

Archived