Kristen Stewart and Nicole Kidman for Vanity Fair

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dojo said:

what are you implying sis? :dom:

I’m implying that you’re quick to believe anything that’s summarised in a headline without checking it out properly :ally:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

I’m implying that you’re quick to believe anything that’s summarised in a headline without checking it out properly :ally:

Im Watching You Kristen Wiig GIF

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, dojo said:

Didn't Kristen said before that she didn't give a sh*t about the oscars? :oprah:

now she actually have a chance she totally changed the narrative

i see you gworl

Nicki "I don't need to go #1" teas :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

That comment was taken out of context and people fell for it, the same way the media tried to paint gaga as this ridiculously thirsty oscar campaigner (and people fell for it)

This is so helpful. I had no idea what the full context was. Variety is **** for leading with that quote without any context that it was clearly a joke. Also, the interviewer is one of those interviewers that can’t shut up. His questions are so long and he restated himself.  When she says “I don’t give a ****”they both laugh, and then she immediately tries to give her real answer saying “No…”’ and before she can even finish her thought, he interrupts her to say “Even though it’s going to happen…. Etc”. Like SHUT UP  dude and let her answer the question. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

kristen is so hot

Honestly, I know that I'm a ghey and she's a lezbean...but she gives MAJOR dom top vibes and I would go str8 for ha :gayhat: let's just hope she's not a @MessyTop

ride em on down music video GIF by The Rolling Stones

music video GIF by The Rolling Stones

have y'all seen "Underwater"? She's nearly nude for like 1/3 of the movie and has a buzz cut :firega:

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I dont think her performance was good :/

Which one sweet tea

Moonlight on Water
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Honestly, I know that I'm a ghey and she's a lezbean...but she gives MAJOR dom top vibes and I would go str8 for ha :gayhat: let's just hope she's not a @MessyTop

ride em on down music video GIF by The Rolling Stones

music video GIF by The Rolling Stones

have y'all seen "Underwater"? She's nearly nude for like 1/3 of the movie and has a buzz cut :firega:

I'm all gay for her, and she's definitely a dom :gayhat: ty for the movie suggestion, I'm definitely gonna have to watch it!

she/her

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Lady JarJar said:

I'm all gay for her, and she's definitely a dom :gayhat: ty for the movie suggestion, I'm definitely gonna have to watch it!

It's really good if you like sci-fi/thriller. I'm terrified of large bodies of water so it was really scary to me!

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Diana, and Twilight cretin

OH, I loved her as Diana but perhaps only because I really resonate with the character (not the royalty part obv :fatcat:) but I can see why others didn't like it.

i WILL say she has come so far since Twilight and she has made me proud!

1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

OH, I loved her as Diana but perhaps only because I really resonate with the character (not the royalty part obv :fatcat:) but I can see why others didn't like it.

i WILL say she has come so far since Twilight and she has made me proud!

She seems like a cool person too

Archived