💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna and Katy Perry are teaming up for a new pop remix

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Madonna has enlisted Katy to feature on an upcoming album of remixes of her best-known tunes.

The record will mark her milestone of having 50 No1s on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart in the US.

And it will come ahead of the 40th anniversary of her debut single Everybody in October.

Spoiler

The source is The Sun, they are usually reliable about new music.
They were the first to report that new Nicki's song is titled “Do We Have A Problem?”

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The Sun 

they are usually correct about music. They were the first to report Nicki Minaj's “Do We Have A Problem?”, Ed Sheeran remix with Taylor, Little Mix breakup. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Dr Fudge

This will be cute, but let’s not repeat the Madonna/Dua remix of Levitating. Such much missed potential!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Bonkers

Why don't they dig Liberace up from the grave while they're at it. :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sneaky Oliver
26 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Imagine if Gaga is on a Express Yourself remix :giggle:

That would be an undeniable proof that God is actually real :pray:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 hour ago, bionic said:

We better get a Kylie collab too :grr: 

Kylie didn’t work with Madonna back in the 00s, not sure if she will want to now. Britney is a much safer bet and pretty much any pop artist due to Madonna’s legacy. Just not sure if Kylie would want to. Dua Lipa is probably locked in 100%

Archived