đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do the parents of pop stars think of their sexual work?

Chic

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

They haven’t, i think people just like to expect and even borderline hope that there’s a huge rift in their family because Joe has different political ideologies than it would appear Cynthia and obvi Gaga have. 

Because you know, that’s the standard these days lol

Wow you are being SO extra lol, I'm the wrote the post about ex-husband because I genuinely thought they were divorced, I thought I read that somewhere, guess I was wrong. It's nothing about political ideologies and family rifts omg...

If we wanna talk about standards these days I'd say that reading someone's words and taking them totally out of context is happening way too much as you're doing there.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/15/2022 at 5:34 AM, Shipper said:

Wait, wait, hold up.

Ex-husband?????????? When did they get divorced?.

13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Wait, did her parents split up? I'm a flop fan :bear:

Huh I thought I read that somewhere, I guess they actually aren't :laughga: I wrote this few days ago and you guys are the first to react to my divorce comment. Tbh now I don't even know sorry lol

Tinnitus15

I always think gaga’s parents are like soo proud of her!!I know they realise the impact her daughter has.I remember I’ve read somewhere that Cynthia is soo proud her daughter went from being bullying to being a star for her talent.Imagine seeing your child dominating the entertainment industry,winning BAFTAs,Oscar,Critics awards and so on.What an iconic behaviour 

StrawberryBlond
5 hours ago, Harry said:

Not everyone is sheltered and weird and has shameful attitudes towards sex

It's just laughable how wrong an impression you have of me. But then, that's been your staple for a while - coming to the completely wrong conclusion and then publicly stating it like it's fact, trying to get people to think bad of me. You've been doing this since 2015. You did it out the blue, with no rhyme or reason and you've been obsessed with me ever since. And I'm going to keep calling you out for it until you leave me the hell alone. Stop writing these baseless statements because you're embarrassing yourself and it's like water off a duck's back for me anyway.

5 hours ago, Chic said:

Harry, I don’t think that comment was necessary.

There's no use trying to make him see sense. He's been on my case for years and over nothing. Whether I'm just a random target or he has a reason he's never told me, he differs between shading me and writing outright slander periodically, trying to turn people against me with his lies, false narratives and all-round bullying. Even when people like you are disapproving of what he says, he doesn't care.

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Maybe you misinterpreted. I didn’t call her weird, I was saying not everyone has that closed mind approach to sex. 

Whether you're talking about me or my family, you said what you said, don't try to weasel out of it now. There's nothing unusual about a family wanting to protect what they deem to be the honour of the females within it. Don't act like we're rare and that my sensitivities to what would affect my family are in any way ridiculous. You know there's nothing remotely controversial in what I said, you're just looking for an excuse to pick on me like you always do. Where do you get this bizarre notion that I'm so anti-sexuality? I'm just private about it. Maybe you don't know about how I started pole dancing at 18? Or ask a number of male GGD members about what I used to be like when we had an adult section here? Or that old raunchy status update of mine you responded to a few months back? Or how about my response to this EP just yesterday on page 7?

Once again, Harry, stop embarrassing yourself. All the evidence is out there that your claims are baseless. Just because I'm not naked all over the internet doesn't mean that I'm a prude, very far from it. I've always been sexually charged with a confident sexual energy that's all my own. Even if you can't appreciate it, I sure do.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived