💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Future Nostalgia Tour

Regina George

Featured Posts

desnorteio

I believe Dua Lipa has been like fresh air lately. She improved her live performance skills, brought a simple show and it works! The tour looks really fun!

Can't wait to see her live, if the tour keeps scheduled as planned in Europe 

Juanlittlem

Please OP can you post the videos in order of the setlist + update when you find all the songs? Im curious to see the show :heart:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Oh my… she’s giving the pop girls a run for their money…we criticize her and now she’s here to let us know she’s a force to reckon with!

F4B3B154-FF02-41D1-9465-9BA699F2E7B6.png      jonny5.gif     F4B3B154-FF02-41D1-9465-9BA699F2E7B6.png

Hottie Detector

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Please OP can you post the videos in order of the setlist + update when you find all the songs? Im curious to see the show :heart:

I will do that! :heart:

Suspiria

Tbh I expected something more extravagant in terms of set/props and costumes considering how huge this era was. Her Studio 2054 thing was a lot more elaborate and atmospheric, she could have reused a lot of those props.

She looks and sounds great though, and I'm sure everyone that goes will have a great time.

Der Meister
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oh my… she’s giving the pop girls a run for their money…we criticize her and now she’s here to let us know she’s a force to reckon with!

F4B3B154-FF02-41D1-9465-9BA699F2E7B6.png      jonny5.gif     F4B3B154-FF02-41D1-9465-9BA699F2E7B6.png

True, she's serving pop like a legend, serving body like a model, and serving vocals like no other! She's here to stay!

Regina George
28 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Updated with all the videos I could find rn and they are in order :heart:

14 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Hold on...

maybe I am straight after all :ally:

i love the show, it is indeed simple but her performance skills carry the thing so smoothly

though there are things to improve still, like the intro, is hella weak tbh

... and now i just sit in silence.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Damon said:

i love the show, it is indeed simple but her performance skills carry the thing so smoothly

though there are things to improve still, like the intro, is hella weak tbh

I think the Future Nostagia song into should have been the actual tour intro 

MadreMonster

Listen, I’m excited to see her live in a month. But I was really expecting a lot MORE. They’ve had two years to plan and rework this and it literally just looks basic.

Kinda disappointed but I’ll wait until I see it live before I fully judge it

Regina George
4 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Listen, I’m excited to see her live in a month. But I was really expecting a lot MORE. They’ve had two years to plan and rework this and it literally just looks basic.

Kinda disappointed but I’ll wait until I see it live before I fully judge it

Yea I was expecting something more extravagant too to be honest but I still think it’s a fun show and it fits the FN theme well

Archived