new music

Kim Petras - Slut Pop [EP]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmonster2424

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING :bradley:  def the BEST new music ive heard this year, I cant express how much I love it omg THANK YOU KIMMIE

also don't know if its already been discussed here but I saw lots of people on twitter mad about her name-dropping Gaga because it seems to make no sense, but in the song she's calling Gaga the GOAT :firega:

Darcklighter22

The Lady Gaga verse should of been the chorus & the song should be twice as long. 15 minutes seems short for 7 tracks. But it's a fun horned up EP :oops:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

women aren't allowed to express sexuality without you boiling it down to the man involved? sounds like a you problem

Its not about that but ok 

Don't forget the producer is a r*pist. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

suchheights8

Can we for once just embrace good music and take the politics out of it. Kim is the first mainstream trans pop artist and THAT IS IMPORTANT. Regardless of the Dr. Luke situation, it's normalizing having trans people being more visible in our community and in society. 

No-one will ever know the true relationship of Dr. Luke and Kim and it's unfair to make judgements. Lets embrace the change of the LGBTQ+ in the music industry - it's an exciting time for the queer community in music and bringing artists down is not going to help. It's a fun sex positive EP -- if you don't want to support her because of her contracts so be it, but not by embracing and supporting other queer artists they will always be overlooked as they have in the past. 

Separate the art from the artist - it's that simple. Now...I wait for half of this "positive community" to come at me. :ohwell:

gumzy3000

The cover art, name and style of this ep looks like something a college douchebag in 2007 would keep in his room

trolly troll troll

The Child

I absolutely love it!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Villanelle

What is this awful mess ?

why is she selling her soul to the devil for a career. Clarity album was so good!

Archived