đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's personality switch

Waad

Featured Posts

I think she is just play safe for those interviews, because oscar campaign...that's the reason i dont watch her interviews for movies....for me its little fake and repetitive, and i dont like that..but its for oscar campaign...so thats it...her interviews for music >>>>>>>>>>>>>interviews for movies

• PartySick changed the title to Gaga's personality switch
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
31 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Don't make fun of new members for choosing a wrong tag.

This. It's easy to fix, no big deal.

đź–¤

MelbHawker

She’s just.. being herself. I honestly get so weirded out when reading posts on here that dissect her personality / try to put her past depression into context to explain a recent interview / content. She’s clearly happy & enjoying promoting her film.. I think it’s creepy to talk about her personality / assume things about why she says something or acts in a certain way etc. 

I totally agree, that’s why I was so confused by some reactions. Everyone’s multifaceted & moods change often. It’s normal 

Illuminati

I think it's a mix of being more mature and humble, the stuff she learned from years of therapy (she always seems very aware of her body language and makes sure to acknowledge everyone) and being a little fake. And there's nothing wrong with that

It's no different than a retail employee being kind to you, or a stranger on the street smiling. Sometimes people choose to project certain emotions to set the mood and make others feel comfortable even if they don't feel that way on the inside. She's still being herself though

Meta Mart

She's certainly not repeating the same talking points.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

2 hours ago, Nemanja said:

I think she is just play safe for those interviews, because oscar campaign...that's the reason i dont watch her interviews for movies....for me its little fake and repetitive, and i dont like that..but its for oscar campaign...so thats it...her interviews for music >>>>>>>>>>>>>interviews for movies

You just said you dont watch her interviews for movies, but that they are fake & repetitive?

Confused Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

12 minutes ago, Medusa said:

You just said you dont watch her interviews for movies, but that they are fake & repetitive?

Confused Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

well i watched all ASIB interviews, and couple of HOG and then stop watching...i dont like it...its for oscar campaign so i'm ok with that.

4 hours ago, DrewPa said:

(what she said or thought at 25 is necessarily different from what she may think at 32).

She's not 32 anymore, she's about to turn 36 :fatcat:

8 hours ago, Nemanja said:

well i watched all ASIB interviews, and couple of HOG and then stop watching...i dont like it...its for oscar campaign so i'm ok with that.

Most likely because she is being asked the same questions over and over, where with music its entirely her own vision to talk about. I dont think she is ever 'fake', This interview is definitely worth a watch, very refreshing

ShayCristoforo

I think yes, she was depressed during ASIB and throughout recording Chromatica (as she herself has stated). So that is evident in the stress/gloominess she appeared to have. 

And then post-Chromatica it's just been about living life with the "radical acceptance" she talks about. Because at least we're alive rain on me rain rain.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

huttont
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Don't make fun of new members for choosing a wrong tag.

I’ve been a member for 11 years and I still get anxiety over picking a tag :gum:

I just watched it and she seems like her normal self. She has always been charismatic with a good sense of humor. No one acts the same 100% of the time though.

Archived