About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mark Ronson praises Måneskin SNL performance

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
VasilisVas

Doesn’t Gaga almost always perform live without any backup vocals? Especially on the piano and while performing Jazz. :ohwell:

berlinforme
11 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Doesn’t Gaga almost always perform live without any backup vocals? Especially on the piano and while performing Jazz. :ohwell:

Doesn't she usually have backing vocals during the chorus? Like at least when she was performing Bad Romance, Telephone and Judas. For ASIB it just wasn't necessary and for Chromatica we haven't had that many performances and I can't really tell, lol. 

Edited by berlinforme
  • Like 1
thatfoxyfeeling
38 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I think he's just praising a band that is genuinely talented that deserves the success they're having? :oprah:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Dojo

i imagine if Lana had backing vocals during her SNL performance things would've been very different 

backing vocals are importantiqué

Regina George
45 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Gaga actually has backing track for the most of her performances excluding her piano and jazz songs. During Enigma pretty much every single song has a back vocals amd same goes for every of her previous tours. 

• Like 1
Varys
43 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Why does everything always need to have something to do with Gaga :awkney:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Six 57
48 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

what does she have to do with this artist and their performance?

berlinforme
7 minutes ago, Varys said:

Why does everything always need to have something to do with Gaga :awkney:

6 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

what does she have to do with this artist and their performance?

gagadaily.com

Let people have their associations, I'm sure it wasn't shady. 

• Thanks 1
Varys
1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

gagadaily.com

Let people have their associations, I'm sure it wasn't shady. 

It comes across or shady or trying to prove a point. Like we get it gaga can sing. I mean if she is on your mind all the time even when someone makes a comment about another band that has nothing to do with her you have a problem

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Thanks 1
Meat

In the end everything on this forum comes down to dragging Gaga for absolutely no reason so I don’t understand how that user’s comment upset you guys so much :billie:

• Thanks 2
Ziggy
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Well I think he means specifically in something like this since most tv performances sound a bit thin. Their’s is REALLY well balanced and full. It’s pretty impressive