Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Stan Madonna?

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Blown Away

I love love love most of her music and I'll always check out new stuff of Madge but I don't stan her. The only person I've ever hardcore stanned for is Gaga when I was a teen.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Gaga had her moment of ego during her peak (she was 25 yo), but she's really got a very down to earth perspective about people around her. She's more empathy these days.

Madonna is at another stage of her life and she's still very rude and egocentric for no reason. 

being a professional isn't the same thing as ego bestie. not everyone is a "people person" 

Babylon Dynasty

I used to dislike her but now I stan her lol, my favorite albums are Ray Of Light, Confessions and Madame X :kara: (Erotica is amazing too omg)

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Roseblud Kisses

I like ha and appreciate ha groundbreaking stuff in the 80s and 90s :vegas:

Best albums are Erotica, True Blue and COADF.:v:

That said, I do wish she would be more like Cher or Barbra Streisand and have a classic side to ha as well, in addition to ha innovative/wild side :ohwell:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Cruelty
3 minutes ago, CRUISING said:

That said, I do wish she would be more like Cher or Barbra Streisand and have a classic side to ha as well, in addition to ha innovative/wild side :ohwell:

Evita_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Regina George

I felt like she was always about shock value (ironically because I stan Gaga) and that there was actually no substance to her. I feel like she is mean and unpleasant. I do think she is revolutionary and that today’s pop scene would be nothing without her especially for women but I’ve never been a fan of her.

enissa11

no, but i respect her a lot as an artist, i just don't find her fascinating or an akin soul to me... i don't stan anyone really, i just like what i like and i'm attracted to only determined people

Mad Architect of Light

killerstiletto

I used to a long time ago. But somewhere along the line I stopped. A combination of her personality and just not liking her later songs. 

Dance!

Stephen

I'm not a stan but that's probably because of my age group. I 100% respect her and everything she's accomplished and the doors she's opened. She's a living legend.

Pennywise

She stood behind the LGBTQ+ community when no one else would, and she did that at the height of her fame when she had everything to lose. People may say that she's conceited or that she has a big ego, but she deserves to be so. You don't get to become THAT legendary without an ego, no matter who you might cite here as an example to disprove this. She might be "mean" or whatever, but then again, the shitshow she's been through was not sunshine and rainbows either. I love that she never adheres to the expectations of "classy", which is frankly disgustingly sexist. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I stan Madonna from like forever, if you are a pop music lover, there's no way to not like her music. Legend :worship2:

Archived