💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow: LONGEST charting female song in UK

Meat

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm sure I saw it posted here again recently but can't find it right now. He said how generous she was when he only came up with the oooh part of the chorus and that he's never worked with any other artists who would be that generous

Damn I knew I wasn't crazy lol, that's an old vid so I started to doubt if I had misunderstood it or made it up! 😂

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

if I remember correctly, Gaga got 60%, Mark 20% and the other two guy 10-10%

You were right!

I probably mixed with it ARUTW for the four quarters thing seing the details that was shared. :)

Guillaume Hamon
43 minutes ago, KORG said:

Gaga regularly takes a 25% share of writing credits and will often give equal credit to writers who put merely one line into a song. Most of her songs have her as 25% credit despite RedOne, Mark Ronson, DJWS & Bloodpop stating that she writes most of the song if not the full thing.

I recently listened to the making of paparazzi, which I think is a 25%, and it was literally just her and REDACTED making the whole thing.

I don't think she should do that. I understand wanting team work being recognized but she's offering bits of her work here pretty much. :/

47 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I don't think she should do that. I understand wanting team work being recognized but she's offering bits of her work here pretty much. :/

A song is collaborative. Just because she writes the words down.. they could've come from phrases used by collaborators, or ideas etc. She's giving credit where it's due.

A brain or heart can't function alone, but that doesn't mean that either is less important to making the whole body work. What about the lungs?

StrawberryBlond

I'm genuinely surprised at this. There's no other females that did just as well or better in all these decades? Not even Umbrella by Rihanna? And what about Adele's long-lasting hits? I mean, I'm thrilled, but thrown. I also thought such an achievement would be reserved for solo female songs or all-female collabs.

enissa11
8 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

If ever I find I promise I'll send it to you! ;)

Sorry but how do you share a link of a video starting at the right time when folks click please? 😁 I always have to add the time stamp for them to find lol.

hahah don't worry, it's easy, just right click the video on the time you want and select "copy video URL at current time" and then copy that link here or wherever you want and it starts a the time you selected :hug::pawsup:

Mad Architect of Light

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm genuinely surprised at this. There's no other females that did just as well or better in all these decades? Not even Umbrella by Rihanna? And what about Adele's long-lasting hits? I mean, I'm thrilled, but thrown. I also thought such an achievement would be reserved for solo female songs or all-female collabs.

Yes, you’re right. Not even Adele or Rihanna could achieve this. And this is an achievement for Gaga because she’s the lead artist on the song. Had it been Bradley ft Gaga then we wouldn’t be talking about it this way. 

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, enissa11 said:

hahah don't worry, it's easy, just right click the video on the time you want and select "copy video URL at current time" andv then copy that link here or wherever you want and it starts a the time you selected :hug::pawsup:

Thanks l'y Friend ! ;) :*

Archived