'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meat Loaf dies aged 74

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

The US singer and actor Meat Loaf has died aged 74, his agent has confirmed. No cause of death was shared.

121024-meatloaf-640x426.jpg

The musician born Marvin Lee Aday died on 20 January with his wife Deborah by his side.

“We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man,” Meat Loaf’s family said in a statement. “From his heart to your souls … don’t ever stop rocking!”

Written and composed by Jim Steinman, Meat Loaf’s 1977 debut album Bat Out of Hell is one of the biggest-selling albums in US history with more than 14m units sold.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/jan/21/meat-loaf-bat-out-of-hell-singer-dead-at-74

LilyLark

So sad.

So many famous entertainers have died in the past week: Betty White, Gaspard Ulliel, Elza Soares (huge in Brazil and all of Latin America plus Portugal and for fans of Samba in general), Bob Saget, and now Meat Loaf.

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

So sad.

So many famous entertainers have died in the past week: Betty White, Gaspard Ulliel, Elza Soares (huge in Brazil and all of Latin America plus Portugal and for fans of Samba in general), Bob Saget, and now Meat Loaf.

Gaspard Ulliel, Sidney Poitier 

Tyler1992

I’m so happy about all the erratic dance parties and how the music feels, it will live on 

Thank you Michael Lee Aday (Meat Loaf) 

thatfoxyfeeling

Hearing this news has made me want to watch Rocky Horror, I'd Do Anything for Love is one of the best songs to have a sing along. :fatcat:

Archived