💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I always speculated that Gaga would "fake" her death, but killing herself in an actual performance is a whole new concept. It makes me think of the Black Swan.

Love that movie. All I can think of is what all do we really know. If this were to TRULY exist, how many references to this event could she have made to throw in our faces that we will never know.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MrFameKills

This makes a lot of sense. But this idea was already done in all the Candy Warhol Fame videos. Which is where the biggest connection lies - it was Candy Warhol who's heart was eaten, and she was essentially turned into Morgana Devacelli.

Oh my god. This is gold - Candy Warhol to turn into Morgana Devacelli. It's genius tbh. :golfclap: And it makes sence!!!

Anyone know if "Morgana" itself means anything?

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

nick4bty

All this creepy speculation is interesting in theory.

But does anyone else think its disrespectful to Lina Morgana that people exploit her death to make Gaga seem evil or edgy?

When she died people had no idea who she was and thought she was in her 30s.

This is far from disrespectful. Just speculation. It's so much fun!

Redstreak

All this creepy speculation is interesting in theory.

But does anyone else think its disrespectful to Lina Morgana that people exploit her death to make Gaga seem evil or edgy?

But the fun is what if all turns out to be true? :eek:

:derpga:

Redstreak

Right off the bat Devacelli made me think of devil.

nick4bty

Oh my god. This is gold - Candy Warhol to turn into Morgana Devacelli. It's genius tbh. :golfclap: And it makes sence!!!

Anyone know if "Morgana" itself means anything?

I think someone gave a meaning, but you know what's creepy? Morgana was the villain in The Little Mermaid II - a Disney movie. And gaga is our Disney Princess High Die. :cryga:

Right off the bat Devacelli made me think of devil.

Devacelli = Lace Devil tbh :laughga:

Morgana "Devacelli"

Devacelli = Devastated?

The alter ego who shows how devastated Lina was to not get famous.

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

MrFameKills

I googled "Devacelli" again and i found a teaser of a video on Youtube. Appearantly it's a fan made video to Monster and it was uploaded on 19.12.2012

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

I would love that. But if ARTPOP is as fun and dancey as she's making it sound - I highly doubt we'll be getting any songs/singles where a death performance will be fitting. We may have to wait until the next era for that. It would be very cool if she did the ARTPOP era as Candy and the next as Morgana.

I do NOT want a "death performance" for years and years from now, IF she would even consider it. I know she would do anything for her "art". Now, a theatrical death, fine.

nick4bty

I googled "Devacelli" again and i found a teaser of a video on Youtube. Appearantly it's a fan made video to Monster and it was uploaded on 19.12.2012

What the :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

:lmao: But that was so recent and this Brazilian monster met Gaga way before December.

Who is Mia Jepsen?

Her soundcloud image is this:

avatars-000026525608-7r33cs-t200x200.jpg?923db0b

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!