đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

I swear her career is like the Davinci code...

:hot: :hor: is that the Hunger Games guy in your avi?

EDIT:

WAIT,What if ARTPOP is the comeback of all alter-ego's ?

Like they make a comeback in each music video or anything like that? :excited2:

Maybe that's why she said that ARTPOP is what she has been doing since The Fame? :excited2:

Yeah, is he, I love him :hor:

and Yes, WOULD BE AMAZING, Candy Warhol from The Fame, Morgana Devacelli from The Fame Monster, Jo from Born This Way, and the next from Born This Way together, in the same video? :omg:

Lina's mother never sued for money & was saying that she wanted nothing in return, except for recognition of her daughter and she wants people to realize that Gaga ripped her off.

I am NOT saying that Morgana, the alter-ego, was a **** YOU to Lina at all - it's just the two situations separately are uncanny and a little scary. however, we have absolutely NO PROOF that this alter-ego ever existed. Gaga has never mentioned it either.

I think her mom was just trying to cope with the loss of her daughter and kind of lost it when she saw that Gaga was becoming so successful when Lina didn't even get the chance. Can't really blame her, but I don't agree with what she's said about the situation.

Also, I think that Morgana (if she's even an actual alter-ego and not just something a fan made up) was more of a respectful reference than a bad one if anything: Like I said earlier, similar to the theme of DITD. Just my opinion.

PaperIz

i don't think Morgana Devacelli is a real alter ego. She hasn't mentioned her, and that should be our soul proof. Also the whole Lina Morgana stuff is all so creepy. I don't think Gaga would ever kill anyone, but it's still creepy. Let's just never speak of it again and call it a day LOL

I think her mom was just trying to cope with the loss of her daughter and kind of lost it when she saw that Gaga was becoming so successful when Lina didn't even get the chance. Can't really blame her, but I don't agree with what she's said about the situation.

Also, I think that Morgana (if she's even an actual alter-ego and not just something a fan made up) was more of a respectful reference than a bad one if anything: Like I said earlier, similar to the theme of DITD. Just my opinion.

Yeah, her aunt (posted by Emily here in this thread) admitted that Lina's mother is just coping with the loss of her daughter and has shut down. And truthfully, who wants to believe that their daughter killed themselves? Lina's mother makes it seem like she and Lina were so close and had a very open relationship with one another that it makes absolutely no sense that she wouldn't have been able to see the signs. Perhaps her mother was TOO INVOLVED and it pushed Lina over the edge and she doesn't want to accept that. We'll never truly know, but as the article said (as also posted in this thread, with no source--but I've seen it, so I know it exists), there was absolutely no evidence of a crime.

As for the alter-ego, if it actually exists, I think it would have been in BAD TASTE to do it.

Stephen

Yeah, her aunt (posted by Emily here in this thread) admitted that Lina's mother is just coping with the loss of her daughter and has shut down. And truthfully, who wants to believe that their daughter killed themselves? Lina's mother makes it seem like she and Lina were so close and had a very open relationship with one another that it makes absolutely no sense that she wouldn't have been able to see the signs. Perhaps her mother was TOO INVOLVED and it pushed Lina over the edge and she doesn't want to accept that. We'll never truly know, but as the article said (as also posted in this thread, with no source--but I've seen it, so I know it exists), there was absolutely no evidence of a crime.

As for the alter-ego, if it actually exists, I think it would have been in BAD TASTE to do it.

Maybe Morgana Devacelli is not related to Lina at all. What if the name means something else and we're looking in the wrong place? :omg:

Maybe Morgana Devacelli is not related to Lina at all. What if the name means something else and we're looking in the wrong place? :omg:

It's uncanny though. I know that if I were creating an alter-ego and I knew a girl who died by the last name of Morgana (who I used to work with), I certainly wouldn't even touch that. It's too messy. And now, especially after the Fame Monster came out, her mother was all over that ****--yeah, such a mess.

Maybe it was initially an alter-ego but decided to drop it after everything. Maybe this is why Monster was never a single.

nick4bty

The Fame Monster cover photos have always creeped me out. But I do find it extremely interesting how did some as brunette and others as blonde. That was obviously meant to symbolize something. I think TFM era could have and should have been a lot darker, but her label probably thought that if Gaga doesn't keep things "light" the GP would stop listening - I mean, Bad Romance has darker intentions than what was dug into. On the surface, it's a great, catchy pop record that caught on, but the dark tone of the video, the song, the fashion, and the overall TFM cover/era/style was never explored as deep as it should have been. Perhaps Morgana D. was an intended alter ego but was scrapped before Gaga did anything with her. It makes sense, because chances are people wouldn't have understood it and might have been turned off.

Stephen

It's uncanny though. I know that if I were creating an alter-ego and I knew a girl who died by the last name of Morgana (who I used to work with), I certainly wouldn't even touch that. It's too messy. And now, especially after the Fame Monster came out, her mother was all over that ****--yeah, such a mess.

Maybe it was initially an alter-ego but decided to drop it after everything. Maybe this is why Monster was never a single.

Do we know for sure that Gaga knew Lina? Why has she never mentioned her? :omg:

The Fame Monster cover photos have always creeped me out. But I do find it extremely interesting how did some as brunette and others as blonde. That was obviously meant to symbolize something. I think TFM era could have and should have been a lot darker, but her label probably thought that if Gaga doesn't keep things "light" the GP would stop listening - I mean, Bad Romance has darker intentions than what was dug into. On the surface, it's a great, catchy pop record that caught on, but the dark tone of the video, the song, the fashion, and the overall TFM cover/era/style was never explored as deep as it should have been. Perhaps Morgana D. was an intended alter ego but was scrapped before Gaga did anything with her. It makes sense, because chances are people wouldn't have understood it and might have been turned off.

That's probably true. Look what happened with Born This Way. She decided to make a whole theme (or concept) out of it, with Jo as an alter-ego and introduced the Bride, Yuyi and the Nymph all at one time. No one understood it and the general public was turned off.

Do we know for sure that Gaga knew Lina? Why has she never mentioned her? :omg:

She and Lina worked together with Rob Fusari. Gaga wrote Wunderland and featured in the song with Lina.

Stephen

She and Lina worked together with Rob Fusari. Gaga wrote Wunderland and featured in the song with Lina.

Oh yeah :flop:

That makes sense. :yes:

Don't know if AP, but I just read this about the paparazzi song/video:

Lady GaGa Pokes Fun At Lina Morgana's death and sing's about she's her #1 FAN in her music video for "Paparazzi".

This was really a love song to Lina Morgana, about how she was her biggest fan. Some of the scenes are about GaGa's control over Lina. The scene where she is thrown/falls off the balcony in a trance state is what happened to Lina Morgana.

But who invented this alter-ego? Gaga? A random fan? And why Devacelli? Maybe is the last name of the Lina's real name...