Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Born This Way?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Minus 3 songs, its is one of the best pop albums ever made.

Also, it has a great message so what's not to love? :heart:

trolly troll troll

Smother Em Eh

Yes of course. It’s a artistic, diverse, ambitious, and very unique album that only Gaga could record. One of the best pop albums of all time. Not many pop albums are as artistically ambitious & diverse as BTW is. Also the era served IT ALL!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

BlingNotTheMusic

Absolutely, it's probably my favorite and most Gaga-sounding album. Now she's more of a Gaga/Stefani hybrid. 

Tyler1992

Born This Way gets better every year to me.

I always think she released THAT in 2011. When I first listened to it, it seemed so friggen weird, Government Hooker as song 3 (genius). 

Born This Way will always be a floating device for me. Hair, Born This Way, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheibe.. I’m not in a good place, the songs on BTW help me feel like a baddass. 

In 2022, hearing Miley say she has no rock competition makes me giggle. Gaga went full rock in some parts of the album. Full punk in the whole thing

myluis617

I was like 12 when this album came out at first I didn't like it so much cause it was a different sound. It slowly grew on me. I still remember the day I got the album from one of my counselors in my middle school. She bought the album and let me have a copy on a hard drive. Still wish I was living back in that day when I first pressed the start button on those tracks. Now I listen to the album in full from

time to time to go back to that rainy summer day.  Southern California Reality GIF by HBO Max

Agunimon
33 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I still remember the day I got the album from one of my counselors in my middle school.

That is so sweet. :bradley:

Archived