• Created
  • Last Reply
pussycat
55 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m pretty sure I got slapped at the age of 12 and even after that :messga: 

I- :messga: hope you slapped them back

SPARTACUS
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm team Britney 100%, but she's not helping her cause by keeping this argument public... It's frankly getting ridiculous. They both sound like 13 year-olds, and not very bright ones.

Don't worry. Everythng is fine. Everything is perfect. The only person that will lose in this situation is JL. :party:

:coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

OMonster
1 hour ago, Babel said:

What’s ‘evident online for months’ about her mental health? I really want to know what behavior she’s exposing for you to assume she’s mentally ill. 

Her posts make literally no sense - they jump from one topic to another and are confused. You can feel and see the mania in her posts. She keeps changing her mind about where she stands with Jamie. One minute she loves her unconditionally, the next this. Also, the sheer 'decision' to make all of this so public is an act of self-sabotage by someone who clearly needs help. It is not responsible or sane behaviour. Neither are the strange pictures and crazy dancing over the past year or so. She was in full control over those, despite what everyone said. Anyone who isn't blinded by either standom or 'politeness/correctness' can see that. She isn't well.

subtext / fantasy

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Manic because she is protecting herself again her sister who is basically doing the same thing publicly? Was Gaga manic when she called out Perez Hilton on twitter after he rented an apartment to stalk her? :awkney:

Point me the post where Gags  writes in chaotic and disorganised lumps of text jumping from past to present (pressured speech, look it up)

she’s either on stimulants or is having a manic episode. 100%

SPARTACUS
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Her posts make literally no sense - they jump from one topic to another and are confused. You can feel and see the mania in her posts. She keeps changing her mind about where she stands with Jamie. One minute she loves her unconditionally, the next this. Also, the sheer 'decision' to make all of this so public is an act of self-sabotage by someone who clearly needs help. It is not responsible or sane behaviour. Neither are the strange pictures and crazy dancing over the past year or so. She was in full control over those, despite what everyone said. Anyone who isn't blinded by either standom or 'politeness/correctness' can see that. She isn't well.

I totally disagree. She is clearly completely sound and her comeback album will slay the charts, win Grammys and Oscars and Tonys and... OMG everything is perfect. :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lara Croft

Honestly, my favourite thing about this forum is how all of you end up becoming medical professionals with a PhD in Psychology because Britney makes a post or does a dance you don't like :yennefer:

This woman has been silenced for 13 years, and her sister is galivanting around to every media outlet with a smear campaign. I think we can all say if we were in Britney's situation, we'd all be acting the same way.

It seems Britney is not yet in a place where she can or wants to do a sit-down interview, meaning her only real option is to share via social media to ensure the narrative isn't distorted.

...and yeah her posts might be hard to follow, but she's got a lot to say...it's been 13 years after all.

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I totally disagree. She is clearly completely sound and her comeback album will slay the charts, win Grammys and Oscars and Tonys and... OMG everything is perfect. :party:

The sarcasm :messga:

🖤

11 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Honestly, my favourite thing about this forum is how all of you end up becoming medical professionals with a PhD in Psychology because Britney makes a post or does a dance you don't like :yennefer:

This woman has been silenced for 13 years, and her sister is galivanting around to every media outlet with a smear campaign. I think we can all say if we were in Britney's situation, we'd all be acting the same way.

It seems Britney is not yet in a place where she can or wants to do a sit-down interview, meaning her only real option is to share via social media to ensure the narrative isn't distorted.

...and yeah her posts might be hard to follow, but she's got a lot to say...it's been 13 years after all.

How do you know some of us aren’t mental health professionals. Who knows what we all do for a living.

Her posts being hard to follow might not be an indicator of having restricted free speech. If she was well she wouldn’t have had a conservator ship in the first place. This woman isn’t acting well and everyone is being blinded by celebrity culture, wokeness and social justice. It’s easy to jump on the bandwagon..

SPARTACUS
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The sarcasm :messga:

What? I'm not being sarcastic. I've seen the light! :party:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lara Croft
2 minutes ago, Willco said:

How do you know some of us aren’t mental health professionals

Even if half of you are, it still doesn't take away from my point.

It's all just giving me I studied psychology for a semester teas :iamfair:

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

I wouldn't be worried if this came from a prepubescent kid. This is a 40 year-old woman.

I truly hope she gets the help she needs and deserves.

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Some of you are not very "Free Britney", but instead "Free Britney as long as she behaves accordingly to the social conventions that I adhere to" and it shows :ohwell:

:applause:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lara Croft
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I wouldn't be worried if this came from a prepubescent kid. This is a 40 year-old woman.

I truly hope she gets the help she needs and deserves.

But why are you worried? What has she done that is causing concern? 

Being upset and angry while trying to control what is being said about you is not cause for concern.

Gimme More
48 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Common sense tells you family relationship are always complicated, ofcourse she’s always going to love her family despite the hell. You can hate someone for what they’ve done or not done but still have love for them.

Funny how you interpret that as ‘crazy’ but you’re fine with your fave hatching from an egg, humping a microphone, dying on stage, weird bone structure prosthetics in their face and much more. You pick and choose what is crazy.

Pretty disgusting from a gaga fan when she’s all about mental health, yet here you are armchair diagnosing like you actually know **** when you don’t.

YOU are the one finding issues with her, which is quite frankly disgusting. Gaga has done plenty of ‘crazy’ things but I guess she’s not to you because you’re a hypocrite.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived