Kimmo 82,467 Posted January 12, 2022 Share Posted January 12, 2022 1 hour ago, PartySick said: Of course it's the one drug I hate Anyways… … for Marijuanophobia… Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nemo 4,414 Posted January 12, 2022 Share Posted January 12, 2022 2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said: Well it's over "The benefit for preventing viral infection of cells must come from cannabinoid acids, which are heat sensitive and must not be smoked, or it would convert them to CBD and so forth,” van Breemen said. “So that wouldn’t work for the antiviral effect.” Edibles? (Not baked ofc) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,681 Posted January 12, 2022 Share Posted January 12, 2022 I read so much good stuff about canabis, helping against cancel cells and some diseases like that, and now same for covid... just unban it wtf Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatelynnMarie 4,577 Posted January 12, 2022 Share Posted January 12, 2022 I think that I could be fiiiiine if I could be Mary Jane Hollaaaand toniiiiiighhhht Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,097 Posted January 13, 2022 Share Posted January 13, 2022 5 hours ago, Kimmo said: Anyways… … for Marijuanophobia… I hate the smell of weed Other than that I have no problem with its use Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 13, 2022 Share Posted January 13, 2022 What an amazing news I just drank cannabis tea today Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
berlinforme 5,391 Posted January 13, 2022 Share Posted January 13, 2022 13 hours ago, PartySick said: I hate the smell of weed Other than that I have no problem with its use May I offer you some of these homemade cookies, dear sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,438 Posted January 13, 2022 Share Posted January 13, 2022 18 hours ago, Lucas said: I read so much good stuff about canabis, helping against cancel cells and some diseases like that, and now same for covid... just unban it wtf I don't think it's banned, especially not in France, they sell many things/meds with cannabis in them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emigrante 10,008 Posted January 13, 2022 Share Posted January 13, 2022 Well, maybe that's why I didn't get the covid yet. I smoked a lot during last year. Sugar, spice, and everything nice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.