💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on ET: I Wanna Work With Tom Hanks, Stans Meryl Streep

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The 35-year-old star spoke with ET's Lauren Zima at the Palm Springs International Film Awards, where Gaga was being honored with the Icon Award following her deft portrayal of the Italian socialite Patrizia Reggiani in House of Gucci. Gaga marveled at joining a list of past winners that includes Glenn Close, Willem Dafoe, Michael Douglas, Robert Duvall, Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep, among others. After joining such elite company, it begged the question -- who does Gaga want to work with next?

"I have to say, one of my fellow Icon Award winners, Tom Hanks, I would love to work with Tom Hanks," she shared. "I think he is one of the most brilliant actors of all time."

It's no surprise, then, why Gaga says she's drawn inspiration from some Hollywood's greatest actresses.

"I've always looked up to Meryl Streep," Gaga said. "She is the greatest female actress of all time. Her commitment to her role is unparalleled. Glenn Close as well."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-reveals-oscar-winner-she-wants-to-work-with-next-recalls-moment-she-knew-shed-made-it

Gaga x Tom Hanks, do we ship, hennies?? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• RAMROD changed the title to Gaga Wanna Work With Tom Hanks, Stans Meryl Streep
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • RAMROD changed the title to Gaga on ET: I Wanna Work With Tom Hanks, Stans Meryl Streep
RAMROD
1 minute ago, MelbHawker said:

Gaga working with Meryl would be the collapse of all collapses. 

Would love to see them "duel" in acting :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

stupidrain71
3 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Gaga working with Meryl would be the collapse of all collapses. 

Lady Streep would be their movie title. :ally:

TimisaMonster

Queen of going on ET to announce who she fangirls over...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BabylonChristmas
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

No, please no.

Yes, please yes :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Gaga must be bombarded with scripts after the success of House of Gucci. She single handedly saved the drama genre during the pandemic :staymad:

Archived