Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

For your information, Morgana is not what you think as Lina Morgana. It is one of the alter-ego of gaga. It is "Morgana Devacelli", who is apparently the brunette alter-ego on the TFM EP cover and in that shoot.

SOURCE

004_thumb.jpg

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

J e s s e

I'm starting to accept the fact and lose all hope we'll every get ARTPOP. :smh: Imagine if she changes the album title. :lmao:

Wait, don't we have an ARTPOP discussion thread?

Edited by Heatemyunicorn
"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Half of the people here acting as if they're "better fans" because they're so patient blah blah.

Reality check, she's a pop star and you're just random fans in the crowd like the rest of us.

She was irrelevant a long time ago starting April 2011, so no, that's not why anyone is impatient

You're exaggerating! And your first point doesn't even make sense. I'm dying to hear ARTPOP too, but I'm not gonna go and insult Gaga everytime she does something that stalls her momentum. It's not healthy for the morale of this fanbase, especially when someone as influential as you, Bryan, does it on Gaga's biggest fan forum. Our attitudes here reverberate throughout the Internet. We should be calm and positive about things. I'm not trying to be preachy, it's just my opinion.

Half of the people here acting as if they're "better fans" because they're so patient blah blah.

Reality check, she's a pop star and you're just random fans in the crowd like the rest of us.

She was irrelevant a long time ago starting April 2011, so no, that's not why anyone is impatient

gorll, relax

Rudz Xinc

I think she should release few singles before the album, it give her time to finalize the tracklist and she will have more time to finish the songs, and keep us happy

Look at those clowns

Gosh I am so scared about ARTPOP! She has not even choosed the songs yet. I already feel that the next era will be even more rushed than BTW. Why does she release a risky album this time around? After BTW Gaga needs something safe, something to make her even bigger, something to bring the GP back!! This era HAS TO be safe. Can you imagine what will happen to her if ARTPOP underperforms like BTW? This is her chance to come back big! I am not saying that she has to do songs like Just Dance or Telephone. And I am ****ing serious. If the singles are commercial enough to become hits then OK . But I think that NOBODY will be here for another BTW. I am scared that Zedd and Madeon will ruin ARTPOP just like Garibay did with BTW. Gaga can not afford even one mistake next year! My hype is gone. I expect the worst!

photo-8954.png

gagalovesme

bless her :sweat: at least we know that she has too much material for the album, i suppose that's better than having hardly any songs to put on it? :laughga: