• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet

• Guille

• misanthrope

• MonsterOfSpain

Tommy Monster

I think it´s pretty obvious, Bad romance is the best song with the best vid EVER!!! :gaga:

Wet Fire

Simple choice:the iconic legendary magnificent magical beautiful historical creative fashionable greatest video of all time............... :worship: BAD ROMANCE :worship:

:tea:

BR is great, but SO OVERRted

I LOVE Bad Romance, I mean the song and video are both just :legend: But the Telephone video was on a whole other level. Both BR and Telephone (and Alejandro tbh) were sooo different from what everyone was doing at the time, but Telephone was utterly and outrageously different to what everyone else was doing and I feel that that is what makes it such an awesome video! :flutter: I think I've literally seen it about 1000 times, no exaggeration.... :saira:

Bad Romance

Curunir

I LOVE Bad Romance, I mean the song and video are both just :legend: But the Telephone video was on a whole other level. Both BR and Telephone (and Alejandro tbh) were sooo different from what everyone was doing at the time, but Telephone was utterly and outrageously different to what everyone else was doing and I feel that that is what makes it such an awesome video! :flutter: I think I've literally seen it about 1000 times, no exaggeration.... :saira:

:tea: