• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

Tommymonster44

If I was a star I'd at least have given potential song titles or songs that will probably not be used in the finished product.

I would like to remind you that after Born This Way came out, a ton of fans were complaining that it was anti-climatic because she release so much of the album information before the release. Now fans are demanding her to give away the big surprises again.

If she releases ARTPOP info today, fans will complain that she over hyped it way too early. Lets be honest, she's doing a world-wide mega tour, creating an ARTPOP app, a two volume CD collection, a movie, and more that we don't know about. Realistically, this music probably won't be ready for months still.

However, if she doesn't release ARTPOP info, fans will say that she ruined the album by teasing them with it and starting promo way too early. On this forum, at least, it seems to be the same fans that complain when she releases info that complain when she doesn't, on the most part. Gaga loses either way. So everyone just needs to let her do her thing.

Liam Germanotta

Guys, are you serious?

No new album between November 2009 and May 2011 = 19 months

No new album between May 2011 and now = 19 months, but we have goodies like FAME, Stache and kind of an idea of the sound of ARTPOP.

No new music between November 2009 and February 2011 = 16 months.

No new music between May 2011 and now = 19 months, but we have goodies...

We know something is coming next year. And it is SO NICE from her not just saying Merry Xmas but saying she is in the creative process of ARTPOP, making it a very good album for everyone. It's not like nothing is happening. SHE IS WORKING. And she's working VERY WELL.

Tommymonster44

The fanbase won't be satisfied, but does everyone have to argue? This is life. We don't want war but we all start **** on an Internet forum pretending our opinions are superior. I agree with you, though. Very much. And these many varied things she can do are up in the air, so why people are pretending they know everything about what she'll do is beyond me.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem I was arguing with you. I just wanted to remind the people on this thread why releasing the info early last time didn't work.

I agree with you. It's worthless to be fighting about things out of our control, anyways.

But I just want to say that a problem with fans sites is that people get on here for a few months, follow a chart run of a song or two, and think that they are music industry expert. Everyone needs to remember that it was Gaga's call to release the 11 singles that were consecutive top 10 hits. And people need to realize that Interscope and Troy have been doing this their entire life and have the capability to pump out hit after hit album. Everyone just needs to trust interscope, Troy, and Gaga and let them do their thing :)

Edited by Tommymonster44

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke...But you can still see the cracks in that mother****er's reflection."

It's going to take a while for my Monster Woundsâ„¢ to heal, but I think I'll be ok. Thanks for the support, everyone. :pawsup:

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem I was arguing with you. I just wanted to remind the people on this thread why releasing the info early last time didn't work.

I agree with you. It's worthless to be fighting about things out of our control, anyways.

But I just want to say that a problem with fans sites is that people get on here for a few months, follow a chart run of a song or two, and think that they are music industry expert. Everyone needs to remember that it was Gaga's call to release the 11 singles that were consecutive top 10 hits. And people need to realize that Interscope and Troy have been doing this their entire life and have the capability to pump out hit after hit album. Everyone just needs to trust interscope, Troy, and Gaga and let them do their thing :)

I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were arguing! :sweat: Gaga has done smart things and she'll continue to, but it's all about the wait at this point. Everyone has different ways of reacting. It's like if someone's spouse dies. Are you gonna tell them how to cope? No, they'll slap you in the face. So arguing does nothing.

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke...But you can still see the cracks in that mother****er's reflection."

It's going to take a while for my Monster Woundsâ„¢ to heal, but I think I'll be ok. Thanks for the support, everyone. :pawsup:

Use da Meat Bandagesâ„¢ bb :pawsup:

Christmas isn't celebrating his death, its celebrating his birth. Wrong holiday hun :)

however, christmas was only the beginning. he came from heaven to earth to die for our sins, and it's through his death that we know of him today. we celebrate his birth because of his death. we celebrate his death because of his birth. it is all semantics. what i can say is that that post on littlemonsters.com isn't what jesus would have wanted. merry christmas robotdanger. :) Edited by garnite

SomethingMore

If she doesn't release the movie in January. . . :taylor:

however, christmas was only the beginning. he came from heaven to earth to die for our sins, and it's through his death that we know of him today. we celebrate his birth because of his death. we celebrate his death because of his birth. it is all semantics. what i can say is that that post on littlemonsters.com isn't what jesus would have wanted. merry christmas robotdanger. :)

lol your avatar fits you perfectly.

lol your avatar fits you perfectly.

do you know what it's from? i found it when looking for a nice kaj stenvall painting... your avatar suits you too. very ambiguous and sultry... and you're wrapping up for the holidays. great choice. merry chrismas.

lol people telling me i'm ungrateful.. I AM NOT WORKING IN OXFAM. i can't be a fan without having something to be fan of out there.. you guys are whipped.. x

what do you mean? is this about gaga not gifting us this christmas? do you detach yourself from everyone who doesn't give you a gift? she's got three albums out, there's something to be a fan of, unless you don't like them... but that wouldn't explain why you're here and having this discussion.

QueenMortuana

Thank you gaga for keeping me entertained. And thank you everyone for providing more entertainment than my family's bickering has. Happy holidays!