💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Maybe it will be much like the Gagavision episodes and we'll hear at least one snippet like she did with Born This Way :)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

Jesse Pinkman

omg yall mfs and yall complaining :fail: this is what u begged for and u can't even appreciate it :smh:

It's science, bitch

misanthrope

That's how I feel :'(

Right? We don't know anything more about ARTPOP now than we did in the summer when we found out about it. Love her but following all this is just unrewarding for me lolol I would take a break from gagadaily but im as addicted to checking this website as I am checking my tumblr.

misanthrope

omg yall mfs and yall complaining :fail: this is what u begged for and u can't even appreciate it :smh:

Well I mean we already knew that there was a movie! Guess its cool that she officially announced it on twitter. I'm not ungrateful but I mean you can't say this isn't a little underwhelming especially considering its so vague lol like lets be real... ;)

Edited by misanthrope

Amen Fashion

I don't think that we will get the movie today. They are filming it and it will prob. released at cinemas. And we won't get the Dates because well get them mostly on New Years Eve.

giskardsb

We don't have to like the things she gives us? :smh: we can have as many meltdowns as we want. If you can't handle both sides of an opinion, why are you on a discussion forum?

sure but people don't have to act like petulant 2 year olds. A large part of this fanbase comes across as spoiled little brats tbh.

Hoping #2 is a release date for a single :)

There will def be more because she said "Things" and then numbered the list. Excited excited!

misanthrope

sure but people don't have to act like petulant 2 year olds. A large part of this fanbase comes across as spoiled little brats tbh.

supposedly a watched pot never boils and i've been watching the pot for the past 7 months

Edited by misanthrope

LickableMonsterBoi

Right? We don't know anything more about ARTPOP now than we did in the summer when we found out about it. Love her but following all this is just unrewarding for me lolol I would take a break from gagadaily but im as addicted to checking this website as I am checking my tumblr.

I feel the same way...lol

All this waiting is a little draining. But I have to check gaga daily everyday. It's an addiction that never gets fulfilled

misanthrope

I have to check gaga daily everyday. It's an addiction that never gets fulfilled

Serious. The logical thing to do would be to take a break from visiting this forum until theres valid news about her next era. But I just cant lol