Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci - Digital Release Soon

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

No. The digital release is January 31st. That's not "imminent" lol

Why would they put “watch now at home” if it isn’t coming for another month. Plus there are hardly any screens showing the movie anymore. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

androiduser

I don't think the movie will be released online before it's released in theaters in Australia and parts of Asia, there's too much money to be made there, at least an additional $20mil

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Hew said:

House Of Gucci isn't even out in Australia yet. 01/01/2022 yet we are talkin' about digital releases lol :toofunny: Rip the Aussie fans always gettin' done dirty.

if HoG doesnt light up the world  there, this is probably why. People might be fine with waiting a month especially after all the mixed reviews 

• Daenerys changed the title to House of Gucci - Digital Release Soon
3 hours ago, PutiKumi said:

It's not gonna be in theaters until mid january in Japan, Malaysia, South Korea and Taiwan, so there's always dirtier ones :vegas:

Oh damn, that's dirty.

4 hours ago, Hew said:

House Of Gucci isn't even out in Australia yet. 01/01/2022 yet we are talkin' about digital releases lol :toofunny: Rip the Aussie fans always gettin' done dirty.

It will come out on digital a whole month after it’s Australian release. Don’t worry lol

The Fame Monster

I need the digital release more than I need air in my lungs 🫁 :messga:

Find your freedom in the music

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, Economy said:

Which streaming services will it probably be on?

Paramount+

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived