💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

DavidLuis198
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

A cyberpunk video for 911 would have been so predictable and boring :coffee:

Right? I don't understand this fanbase, always complaining that Gaga don't do different and unique things anymore, but when she does it (and amazingly so, I know so many people who don't even like Gaga or this genre of music and fell in love with the 911 music video), it's not enough...

I don't know how to write in english

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Demoncore

That The Fame is an incredible fully-realized body of work, especially considering that it was her debut, and that it is criminally underrated amongst fans.

Also, Chromatica had the least cohesive theming/styling out of all of her albums. And it could have leaned into the French house influences harder; I think the demos for Free Woman/Rain on Me had that sound they were looking for instead of what was officially released.

13 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Gaga shouldn't have dropped Joseph Kahn for TEOG music video. The one we got sucks.

Personally, I love TEOG music video. The styling was perfect and the setting was so gritty but gorgeous: especially the scene of her kissing the sidewalk--gives me goosebumps every time.

HotLikeMexico

I love Gaga, but I can admit she pretentious AF sometimes. ARTPOP being where she was the most pretentious. 

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, gagzus said:

On a superficial level the hill I will die on is; Gaga should have total creative freedom and leave her record label, i want her to make music that is edgy and dark and rough, i want music that's glitchy and unrefined from her.

On a real and dark level

Hide contents

Fusari is her r*pist and all the signs pointing to him are there. The time period it happened, his attitude toward her nowadays (claiming she wasn't as unique or creative as everyone thinks see; paparazzi's creative process), her refusal to name him (probably he has dirt on her anyway). 

Didn't she say on Stern show in 2014 the dude was 20 y older than her? Rob is only around 10 y older than her but maybe she just meant way older than her and really thought he was 20 y older.

L A Reid fits more the description imo since he was older and dropped her around 19 y old when she said it happened to her.

15 hours ago, Christopher Rolas said:

We didn't get a cyberpunk aesthetic for the 911 mv but instead that ugly Color of the Pomegranates thing. 

D9MVATiWkAErytN.jpg

ugly? yeah you can remain on that hill of no taste :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

danbekim

Enigma is one of the best songs on Chromatica

911 is her best music video to date alongside with MTN

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Pussy Like Pepsi
3 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Didn't she say on Stern show in 2014 the dude was 20 y older than her? Rob is only around 10 y older than her but maybe she just meant way older than her and really thought he was 20 y older.

L A Reid fits more the description imo since he was older and dropped her around 19 y old when she said it happened to her.

I thought this too but then the other day someone told me that in the court documents between Wendy Starland and Fusari, his real date of birth shows that he is 19 years older than Gaga. His wiki page is wrong. 

Also it does seem like it is him, remember Gaga said this person threatened to burn all her music. In the court papers Fusari is revelead as having told Gaga he will burn her music. 

Also in the Howard stern interview she has said this producer has told the press he has dated Gaga. Fusari is the only producer who has told the press he has dated Gaga. In the court papers Wendy Starland also mentions that Fusari and Gaga were having sex and Gaga herself has once said that she brought him home to meet her parents. 

Gaga has also said the fans can easily figure out who it is and all signs point to Fusari.

HermioneT

A good part of the ASIB songs (Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, ITA, LWIF, BIC) are among the best songs she's ever written and can stand on their own pretty well without the movie. 

She / hers

12 hours ago, kiwimane said:

Personally, I love TEOG music video. The styling was perfect and the setting was so gritty but gorgeous: especially the scene of her kissing the sidewalk--gives me goosebumps every time.

It just wasn't as big as the song's scale. It's one of Gaga's biggest, most epic anthems and it deserved better, imho.

Also, it wasn't very well directed/shot. There are some moments where you can see the set's overhead white lighting, for instance, but the setting emulates night time. There are some immersion breaks and amateur flaws here and there that, for me, make it one of her worst videos.

RocketNo9toVenus
On 12/27/2021 at 6:06 AM, Lucas said:

Good one: Electric Chapel is her most underrated song, it's truly an unique masterpiece
Bad one: ARTPOP isn't a good album and isn't ahead of its time

:what:

Some Lil Monster stay at home

some lil Monsters go to artRAVE 

SOME LIL MONSTER IS GETTING TOO BRAVE

Negative: Her vocals are questionable sometimes, especially when she's belting. I don't think of her as a strong vocalist.

Positive: Perfect Illusion is her best song.

LG7 time now
On 12/28/2021 at 12:57 PM, *** Like Pepsi said:

I thought this too but then the other day someone told me that in the court documents between Wendy Starland and Fusari, his real date of birth shows that he is 19 years older than Gaga. His wiki page is wrong. 

AND his birth date was changed on Wiki the day after The Me You Can See aired on TV

LG7 time now
On 12/28/2021 at 4:06 PM, Hyoha said:

It just wasn't as big as the song's scale. It's one of Gaga's biggest, most epic anthems and it deserved better, imho.

Also, it wasn't very well directed/shot. There are some moments where you can see the set's overhead white lighting, for instance, but the setting emulates night time. There are some immersion breaks and amateur flaws here and there that, for me, make it one of her worst videos.

I still think it's her best shot video after ROM, but Gaga's music videos have never been about good shots but more about strong imagery so...:vegas:

Archived