💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

Summerboy is her most underrated song. 

also, the "hee hee's" deserved to be louder on ARTPOP (the song). 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I almost say Judas should have been left as a fan-fave album cut but then we wouldn’t have gotten the video…. But other than that it truly stifled her momentum. TEOG as second single would have most likely gone #1

Yoü and I was a great choice for a US single, but Scheiße should have been released WW with a video

G.U.Y. was a great choice for a single, I always pictured it as a single in summer 2014 following Gypsy as single 3 in February with a Grammys performance

Perfect Illusion was the best choice for Joanne lead. It just needed a video it’s debut week and more promo

Stupid Love was the best choice for Chromatica lead. If they hadn’t pulled it from radio in April 2020 it could have pulled a little longevity until ROM came out. People needed something to dance in their bedrooms to and SL was it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Reality

The ASIB soundtrack has some of her best songs in her entire discography. Also, that she NEEEEEDS to do an acoustic ballad album. Y’all keep asking for electronic/dance bops every damn album cycle, give me an album with songs like Shallow, Is That Alright?, ARUTW, INLA, etc.

🃏🖤👹

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

The ASIB soundtrack has some of her best songs in her entire discography. Also, that she NEEEEEDS to do an acoustic ballad album. Y’all keep asking for electronic/dance bops every damn album cycle, give me an album with songs like Shallow, Is That Alright?, ARUTW, INLA, etc.

This tbh, she created Brown Eyes, Captivated, No Floods, Speechless, Princess Die, Angel Down, ARUTW, INLA, Edge of Glory (accoustic), Hair (accoustic),  Joanne (WDYTYG), Million Reason etc ..

She can pull Adele if she wants to..

Reality
33 minutes ago, Seringai said:

This tbh, she created Brown Eyes, Captivated, No Floods, Speechless, Princess Die, Angel Down, ARUTW, INLA, Edge of Glory (accoustic), Hair (accoustic),  Joanne (WDYTYG), Million Reason etc ..

She can pull Adele if she wants to..

Her ballads, especially nowadays, are really popular so she could 1000% pull an Adele. And she should tbh

🃏🖤👹

GAGAVENUS

Born this Way is a rock album and the only reason it's categorized as pop is due to the fact that it's by Lady Gaga

GAGAVENUS
Just now, GAGAVENUS said:

Born this Way is a rock album and the only reason it's categorized as pop is due to the fact that it's by Lady Gaga

Adding on to this, the only pure pop albums that Gaga has released are TF, TFM, and Chromatica. ARTPOP is EDM (with rock and heavy metal elements), and Joanne is obviously a rock/country album

The Chromatica Ball should have been moved to a virtual experience in 2020 and then assessed a real tour later on when covid cases were under control. Other artists with less clout than Gaga pulled it off successfully 

The ARTPOP era was ahead of its time and an extremely well-conceived work. It is more than an album — it is a performance piece that challenges the boundaries between high art and pop culture, and between art and artist. The reason it flopped isn't because it wasn't good: it's because it required more effort from the listener to understand than her previous albums did. Gaga is an impressive intellectual, and while ARTPOP had its flaws, it was far from the messy disaster everyone characterizes it as.

PussOfYonce

ARTPOP is one of the best albums of the century and her magnum opus

Aura should have been the Lead Single

The Fame even though its good its overrated

Even though i want it, im thankful ACT II wasn't released due to how much more stress it would have put Gaga in at the time.

this is my rating of her studio albums (excluding C2C and L4S)

1-. ARTPOP

2-. Fame Monster

3-. Born This Way

4-. Chromatica

5-. The Fame

6-. Joanne (i still love it)

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived