OhHenny2020 2,822 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 Madonna told me to get Moderna, so I got Moderna. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Princess Diana 24,506 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 I won diana’s advocate Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,187 Posted December 25, 2021 Author Share Posted December 25, 2021 3 hours ago, PartySick said: There wasn't any truth to it Howd we find out she was hoaxing? Did she admit it? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 This study was funded by Moderna Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BillieGOAT 5,272 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 meanwhile I got the J&J that has less antibodies than it has letters in its name Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tony 196 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 I got boosted with Pfizer well, I won’t complain… a vaccine is a vaccine. “I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popo 3,781 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 3 hours ago, Economy said: Howd we find out she was hoaxing? Did she admit it? trinidad's ministry of health came out saying that no such cases existed her cousin probably got a STD from cheating and told the wife/fiance/girlfriend that he got it from the vaccine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JorgeX 644 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 I got Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterPaws 2,745 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 12 hours ago, Red said: Moderna please come to Brasil Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,752 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 It's fascinating how easily swayed some people are by new bits of information. Here in Germany, people under 30 are advised against getting Moderna because of a higher risk of myocarditis. So people view Moderna as the "lesser" vaccine. After this new study, people will probably think of Pfizer as the lesser alternative. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MEDONER 1,676 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 Why did I read this as 'Madonna posts her superior antibody counts' Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bat 6,162 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 So glad that I got three times Moderna! Always bet on the underdog guys Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSlash 14,539 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 As Moderna is only used for people who are 30 or older here in Germany, I'm left with the choice between Biontech . But at least I get my booster shot next Tuesday Get vaccinated, people Ew, David! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,307 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 13 hours ago, Snorlax said: Moderna gave me a blood clot In Germany, Moderna is not allowed for people younger than 30 because of that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MADDONNA 234 Posted December 25, 2021 Share Posted December 25, 2021 3x Moderna Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.