AnglerfishbraBENUS 5,734 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 awesome! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,183 Posted December 24, 2021 Author Share Posted December 24, 2021 42 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: nightmare I JUST got my pfizer booster (but bc apparently it’s not recommended for my age group anymore) 🦧 on second thought, I’m young. I don’t need it really… Whats not recommended anymore? The 3rd shot? Why what changed? (Tho tbh i always questioned that in the first place) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,099 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said: Next thing you know, we'll hear Pfizer causes reproductive issues in men Well there was this one dude whose bride left him at the alter 'cause he had swollen balls OT: Moderna gang Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,183 Posted December 24, 2021 Author Share Posted December 24, 2021 14 minutes ago, PartySick said: Well there was this one dude whose bride left him at the alter 'cause he had swollen balls OT: Moderna gang What??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kitsch 499 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 1 minute ago, Economy said: What??? It’s a reference to Nicki Minaj’s tweets about her cousin majkl > kitsch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,099 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 3 minutes ago, Economy said: What??? Nicki Minaj and her cousin's friend's balls Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kitsch 499 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 Anyways, when I got vaccinated, it was either between Jansen (which you needed to make a special appointment for as it was intended for a very young age group) and Pfizer. The woman marked ‘Pf’ on my documents and that’s the reason why I got vaccinated with Pfizer. I don’t care that much about it, though. In the end of the day, I got double vaccinated, I want to get a booster and I’ve lived through the pandemic without getting COVID once. I think I’ll be fine. majkl > kitsch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shipper 13,114 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 1 hour ago, Pennywise said: Well... I'm getting my third Pfizer shot tomorrow morning You can always mix and match for the booster and get Moderna for your fourth booster. 🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snorlax 6,387 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 Moderna gave me a blood clot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mother of Puppies 36,616 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 Team Pfizer. THEY CALL ME LADY MOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,183 Posted December 24, 2021 Author Share Posted December 24, 2021 12 minutes ago, Kitsch said: It’s a reference to Nicki Minaj’s tweets about her cousin 11 minutes ago, PartySick said: Nicki Minaj and her cousin's friend's balls I dont get it and i dont remember this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chlorine 47,976 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 In the beginning I thought Moderna was the Kelly Rowland of the vaccines. Turns out she’s the Beyoncé. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,099 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 18 minutes ago, Economy said: I dont get it and i dont remember this It was the best thing to come out of this pandemic since the end of Trump's presidency Bonus Tucker Carlson Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,183 Posted December 24, 2021 Author Share Posted December 24, 2021 4 minutes ago, PartySick said: It was the best thing to come out of this pandemic since the end of Trump's presidency Bonus Tucker Carlson I mean its kind of funny but not if theres any truth to it. Really bad side effects are very rare, but they are not impossible or unheard of Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,099 Posted December 24, 2021 Share Posted December 24, 2021 12 minutes ago, Economy said: I mean its kind of funny but not if theres any truth to it. Really bad side effects are very rare, but they are not impossible or unheard of There wasn't any truth to it Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.