Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Demi Lovato Sings To Ghost Who Suffered Sexism, Receives Floating Ovation

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/demi-lovato-sings-for-ghost-who-faced-trauma-from-sexism-receives-standing-ovation-4570685.html

Demi Lovato sang to a ghost named Carmen who suffered emotional trauma from sexism and says they could relate because they suffered trauma too

After serenating the ghost Demi received a floating ovation

Lovato also asks Carmen if she has seen any extra terrestrial life forms

• Economy changed the title to Demi Lovato Sings To Ghost Who Suffered Sexism, Receives Floating Ovation
Shipper

Meme Reaction GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Head Empty

Did the ghost look like this?

tumblr_mw3ddy8tyl1qeuk6oo3_250.gifv

She's been haunting me for a while too :enigma:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Economy
19 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Did the ghost look like this?

tumblr_mw3ddy8tyl1qeuk6oo3_250.gifv

She's been haunting me for a while too :enigma:

I get haunted by ghosts and demons too but they look more like this:

bills-due-date-circled-calendar-owe-mone

One ghost is "Cellula" she visits me every month in a predicatable mannor... But once in a while throws me some extra scary surprises when i accidentally go hard on my data :koons:

Then theres "Hydra". Shes not predictable at all, sometimes shes so reasonable to me all year especially in summer months but then loves to suddenly out of nowhere scare me in winter months. She punishes me extra hard if i decide I wanna wear shorts and short sleeves in the house :madge:

But the worst ghost of all is "Rentima". Every single month she hacks into my bank account and I dont even get credit card points for her punishments as she always goes after debit. Shes the worst. I wish Demi would talk to her for me so shed leave me alone :ohno:

Economy
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

Ghosts aren’t real.

Tell that to Cellula, Hydra and Rentima :interestinga:

And these ghosts are scarier to get rid of. Some ghosts u just talk to an exorcist.

But these b*tches if i want them gone I gotta talk to a politician. Id rather deal with the ghosts :neyde:

Now if u excuse me i g2g my door bell just rang. I think Rentima is over to harrass me again to negotiate 2022 :duck:

55 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tell that to Cellula, Hydra and Rentima :interestinga:

And these ghosts are scarier to get rid of. Some ghosts u just talk to an exorcist.

But these b*tches if i want them gone I gotta talk to a politician. Id rather deal with the ghosts :neyde:

Now if u excuse me i g2g my door bell just rang. I think Rentima is over to harrass me again to negotiate 2022 :duck:

Well I respect you saying they’re real, I don’t want to infringe on your beliefs. I just personally don’t think they are. You saying they’re real is as valid as what I said tbh

Economy
1 hour ago, Chic said:

Well I respect you saying they’re real, I don’t want to infringe on your beliefs. I just personally don’t think they are. You saying they’re real is as valid as what I said tbh

Well i believe in my ghosts... 

But actual spirit people ghosts... i dont believe in them either :laughga:

Flippy

I’m actually concerned about their mental health… :ohno:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived