💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Anne Thompson predicts more Oscar noms in Gaga's future

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

freebit

Anne is so shady with that write up & some of those questions. Though, I give her credit for gritting her teeth and writing about how SAG is loving her performance. I know this must annoy her. :ladyhaha:

That said, it turned out to be a good interview regardless of the source.

19 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Lady Gaga has transferred her canny pop-star aura to movies and delivered on the publicity trail with a non-stop barrage of breathy interviews revealing her degree of commitment to her craft. No one has ever tried harder. She suffered so much “anxiety, fatigue, and trauma,” throwing up before going to the set, enduring hours in hair and makeup, that she needed a psychiatric nurse on call, she said, even if she never saw fit to meet her real-life subject, Gucci family murderer Patrizia Reggiani, who served 18 years for ordering a hit on her ex-husband Maurizio Gucci (Adam Driver).”

What a spectacularly condescending examination of Gaga's commitment to performance :partysick:

I can't stand critics who shame artists for being passionate about their work. I'd much rather have someone earnestly throw themselves into a character than someone who's concerned with sounding cool and flippant about their work :triggered:

This. I've never understood why people dismiss people who are honest in wanting something & going for it. And then they end up complaining about people who do the opposite like JLaw anyway. 

• 1 month later...
enissa11

1 hour ago, newbie123 said:

She just called Gaga fake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUjtCdmLg8

she interviews gaga and acts all nice in her face and then she says this stuff at her back, who's the real fake? the irony....
Like why even interview her if you think she's fake and you wont believe a word? clicks for your site? publicity? it's honestly disrespectful, gaga granted her time for your mistrust.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived