❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Kim Kardashian says she is neither a Republican nor a Democrat

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

The 2 party system in America is strange and going against it is something I guess but I don't get the praise? Someone as rich as her not wanting to pay tax? That's just greedy :triggered:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
2 hours ago, Willco said:

Taxes that the republicans want? She means the LACK of taxes. Greedy disgusting woman. Anyone who is a fan of these deplorable creatures is a cretan. Thank god I don’t live in America! Tax the super wealthy! How much money do these losers need. They do contribute nothing to society except take from the working class while promoting unhappiness and unrealistic materialistic consumerist standards. Professional layabouts! 

Chill out girl

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, No Way Home said:

And that's good for you, I'm happy for you. But not everyone has been blessed with that sort of experience. Just because you have had a positive experience with conservatives, doesn't mean that everyone else has.

I've had some good experiences with them. Living in Tennessee, god knows I'm surrounded by them enough. But I've also had plenty of terrible experiences with them doing exactly the sort of thing that the post you're quoting said: they refused to listen to another perspective. 

Your experience is one experienced by a minority of non-conservatives in the south, and you're very lucky to have that experience. Some of us haven't been as lucky, so before you go finger pointing saying "you're the problem", maybe consider that not all of us are given the privilege of being surrounded by the types of conservatives that you are. 

Good points. I've had a supportive family since the days of playing dress-up in mom's clothes as a toddler or getting Barbie Dolls for Christmas, I mean I used to pretend I was Cinderella when I helped my Southern Baptist grandma clean her house :rip: (so no one can argue I'm privileged cause I pass as straight :lmao:) The only negative experience I've ever had was actually leading up to the wedding reception. My holier than thou aunt & her step-daughter sh!t talked my mom all over town about the party, hoping to get some support for her bashing crusade....only to be met with resistance from everyone she encountered. It's just not a problem for me, so I don't feel the need to hop on the bandwagon that all conservatives are bad since, it's not true. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Debithius

Uh guys, don't act as if y'all wanna pay high taxes either. Nobody wants that. But it was my first thought tho...ofc she would mention taxes. In other words, politically, she is center. 

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, Meat said:

Where are those leftists now that there’s an entire thread celebrating a billionaire that doesn’t want to pay her taxes lol 

Clapping back? Idk there’s probably threads i’ve missed bc I’m not on here 24/7… it’s not that serious 

ShayCristoforo

Not adhering to a political box is a great thing tbh. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

AJRocketMan
On 12/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Im not american but yeah I change who I vote for all the time depending on the situation of my country and the world. Thats just common sense in my opinion

Wait wut? All this time I thought you were American :bear:

AJRocketMan
On 12/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, HuffsAhoy said:

Some things are a little more important than social justice :coffee: If it comes to me having to pay lower taxes you bet I'm voting for that choice.

Which Republicans don’t even do. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 made rich people’s tax cuts permanent and the lower and middle classes tax cuts temporary. Republicans love taxing the poor.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:16 PM, HuffsAhoy said:

It also doesn't help I grew up (and live again) near the country's largest amphibious military base. 

You grew up in Virginia Beach?

HuffsAhoy
14 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

You grew up in Virginia Beach?

No, I grew up near Camp Lejeune 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

andreas85

She supports low taxes for the rich and high taxes for the poor - this is classical republican position, so she is definitely more republican than anything. Someone really needs to tell her that nobody wants to hear her ill-informed and clumsy political statements. It's scary that so many people actually listen to airheads like her.

6 hours ago, Debithius said:

Uh guys, don't act as if y'all wanna pay high taxes either. Nobody wants that. But it was my first thought tho...ofc she would mention taxes. In other words, politically, she is center. 

we don't want to cus we can't afford it, we want the rich to because they can

mother, what must i do?

Archived