Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP Act II 2023 (10th Year Anniversary ARTPOP)

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, VictorS said:

Are Stache and PARTYNAUSEOUS possible tracks for ARTPOP ACT II? I heard somewhere that they have nothing to do with ARTPOP in general...

EDIT: If PARTYNAUSEOUS and Stache are not from ARTPOP, then we really got nothing from ACT II with Brooklyn Nights, Red Flame and Princess Die being the exception. Almost all the tracks from ACT II were sold to other artists, including Posh Life; BDKMV; Tinnitus; Ratchet and possibly Onion Girl.

CAKE is not from ARTPOP, she would never release this kind of music.

I highly doubt if this album really exists and I don't think it will ever happen.

Stache is a Zedd song with Gaga just singing  over the track

PARTYNAUSEOUS is and isn’t an ACT II song. The rave version (aka ARTRAVE version) is the most likely for ACT II

I’m not sure if Red Flame is LG ft. AB or AB ft. LG. If it’s the latter, then Gaga won’t release it

BDKMV was never an ARTPOP track. It is a Kendrick Lamar song that was supposed to Gaga feature

DJWS released the Ratchet instrumental, so we still could get the full version without Azealia for ACT II

Onion Girl and Tinnitus statuses are unknown. Onion Girl was rumored to be Addicted To a Memory by Zedd, but he debunked that rumor saying that the song was never finished. As for Tinnitus, I always believed that the leaked instrumental is real, but I’m not sure.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

Instead of an Act II, I'd rather have a deluxe edition reissue of ARTPOP with Brooklyn Nights swapped for DWUW, a few songs from the vault, and a re-printed album booklet with the Inez and Vinoodh photoshoot. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Anveeroy
On 12/11/2021 at 2:30 PM, Meat said:

How about a movie like Mamma Mia featuring only ARTPOP songs? :ohwell:

:ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• 2 weeks later...

I want Do What U Want (With my bible) back on the album as the bare minimum.

They should make a special anniversary version of the album with the foil cover.

Act II would be nice but I would want it to be treated as more than just an Anniversary bonus.

Anderson123
4 hours ago, ARTVENUS said:

Oxycodone

Stride

False Hope 

Hallelujah

Never Again

Let Your Light Shine 

What are these ? lol.

As cool as it would be, I don't think anything unreleased will be released, much less a whole new volume of ARTPOP. I bet we will get a line of merch, maybe a re-released vinyl, etc based on what she did for The Fame and Born This Way's 10th Anniversaries. Gaga has always been someone who moves forward, never backward, so that's why I don't think there will (ever) be an Act II. It's one thing to wish it a Happy 10th Birthday and release special limited merch celebrating that, but to delve into a whole new era with Act II, is just not reality.

For the 10th anniversary, I could see this being a 5-6 track EP (not sure what tracks 4/5 would be, who knows what’s real and what’s had a life outside of Gaga):

1) Brooklyn Nights (🤞🏽 this is released as a single)

2) Princess Die

3) Partynausous

4) ???

5) ???

Maybe we could even get some demos/early versions too:

6) I Wanna Be With You

7) Burqa

8) ???

Starmie25

I think the world is ready to embrace ARTPOP. Gaga in a much better light these days. Bring on ACT 2.

I need more ridiculous electro beats 😍

TimotheeChalamet
20 minutes ago, VictorS said:

Omg, guys, it's real. I found lots of unreleased songs from ARTPOP on Gaga BMI. There's a song named Manifesto, Poison, Candy Art, CRWTH, Cold Hearted Bitch, Space Queen, Stick And Stones and many others, probably for ARTPOP. There's also teo ARTPOP songs named Apocalyptico and Antidote, pretty sure those rumored tracklists are not fake at all. Element Of Crime is also there.

Most of the titles on her IBM are cover-ups, so songs like Apocalyptico and Antidote are either rough ideas for melodies or fake titles used to cover up the real one. This has been clarified 10 years ago. 

To everybody else: let it go, it's not going to happen. Nice to see many people still passionate about ARTPOP tho

TimotheeChalamet

Sorry but you are misinformed and living a fantasy about Gaga's projects. Also, please stop with this "ARTPOP wasn't what she wanted" narrative: it was exactly what she wanted, and all the rumors about Act II being about darkness and stuff are all made up, since the very least she said about that was the original concept she had in mind for ARTPOP which was the decay of the blonde popstar. Nothing else. "Chaos Angel" is not a song or a concept, it was a nickname Gaga used like twice for hashtags on social media. Neither was "Funk The Punk", how some of you still think it could be a real title is beyond me. 

2 hours ago, VictorS said:

I think that Gaga will reuse some of the songs from LG5 for ACT II, definitely "Eden", "Lilith", "Element Of Crime", "Rabies", "Explicit Beauty", "Chaos Angel", "Funk The Punk", etc. And I hope so, because her first ARTPOP wasn't the way she wanted, but now she has the freedom to put anything there. That would fit the album really well and give ACT II a Dark EDM theme, since ACT II is mainly about pain and her darkside. At least I think it's better than putting cringe songs like Red Flame and SiRE there. Or maybe she could release ACT 2 with all these experimental songs and leave the dark LG5 for an ACT 3.

These have been debunked years ago, are we back in 2015 or what? Nobody ever heard Sire, so how is it cringe? The snippets posted online are all fanmade.

Probably I'm wasting my time essaying you out on here because it's tough to chance someone's mind, but you need to wake up and fact check things before believing them!

Edit: now, if your posts are all about wishful thinking it's another story but please don't take for granted all this fake wannabe insider bullshit

On 12/11/2021 at 10:05 AM, Andreu said:

I think it's the only right moment to do it, not earlier. Like yeah I would have love to see some ARTPOP content last spring when it randomly got a lot of attention, but I think it's better to wait until 2023. Also, releasing a new version of it that has something added (and not just something taken away) is the best thing to erase that song with that person, and this plays in our favour this time tbh.

Hopefully LG7 comes before november 2023 and the rerelease wouldnt clash with its era tho :poot:

Re-releases and anniversary editions clash with nothing unless it's related or attached to something, a tweet won't cut it :ladyhaha: I can't at people expecting eras like what's happening with Taylor's Versions, that's a completely different thing.

Archived