news

Beat Saber - Lady Gaga Pack

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020

YOU GUYS I JUST GOT MY QUEST 2 YESTERDAY. I. I AM FREAKING SHOOK.

Excited Freak Out GIF

THERE IS A GOD. :messga:
crazy lady GIF

I. AM. READY. (And gay)

I don’t know what I did to deserve this 

Sad Whats Going On GIF by Marvin Gaye

ICONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED.

OhHenny2020

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Born This Way

Just Dance

Paparazzi

Poker Face

Rain On Me

Stupid Love

Telephone

Edge of Glory!!!!!

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

F*CK ME!!!!!!!!!

Bonkers
24 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

You guys, this is seriously the greatest game of all time. This alone is worth the price of a VR headset. Buy it if you can afford. You won't regret it.

Yes, I was really enjoying my Quest 2.  Then I got Beat Saber and it's my favorite thing ever.  You feel like you're amazing when you play it.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers

Someone organize a GGD chat room so we can play each other

excited-freakin-excited.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

OhHenny2020

~ my tv is busted ~ isn’t doing my campaign for the oculus quest 2 any favours lmfao :enigma:

Bonkers

OMG you guys.  I just got it.  

I had to update Beat Saber, and it seems like the game has had some graphical upgrades in general, but let me tell you....

The Lady Gaga arena you play in is STUNNING - by the best of any Beat Saber arena I've tried so far.

Everyone should get Quest 2's - we could play beat saber, and hang out in VR Chat or Rec Room.  And certain people can't give us WP there.  :classy:

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

OMG you guys.  I just got it.  

I had to update Beat Saber, and it seems like the game has had some graphical upgrades in general, but let me tell you....

The Lady Gaga arena you play in is STUNNING - by the best of any Beat Saber arena I've tried so far.

Everyone should get Quest 2's - we could play beat saber, and hang out in VR Chat or Rec Room.  And certain people can't give us WP there.  :classy:

How do we link up!?

Bonkers
Just now, OhHenny2020 said:

How do we link up!?

I'm going to bed now, but when you signon, you click "ONLINE" for your play method, and create your own server and then you can send that code to up to 5 people.  

I'm not sure if there's a way to setup a permanent server so anyone can just see who's online, when, but it's worth looking into.  

OhHenny2020
14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm going to bed now, but when you signon, you click "ONLINE" for your play method, and create your own server and then you can send that code to up to 5 people.  

I'm not sure if there's a way to setup a permanent server so anyone can just see who's online, when, but it's worth looking into.  

I’m going to bed as well haha, so excited but so tired. Another time!!

Bonkers
9 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

The environment is STUNNING. I found some videos to watch!

I saw the videos first, but actually being in the environment, it's like you're IN chromatica.  The floor is like glass or something and the Chromatica logo is huge and amazing...it literally is STUNNING.  There's a pulsating aurora in the background and electric lightning beams off the logo.  And it all reflects on the AMAZING floor.  The walls that come at you are also different and very cool. 

YourEvilTwin

I really appreciate the inclusion of most of her dance hits... but we all know album tracks is where Gaga really shines.

Y'all better buy this damn thing so they give us a vol. 2 with deep cuts someday.

Archived