• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

2 episodes left

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
On 1/22/2022 at 3:42 AM, RAMROD said:

2 episodes left

Nooo :messga: I'm not ready to say goodbye yet :messga: SJP also said that due to scheduling, S2 would probably be a while from now. 

SharkmanthaC

As I'm recovering from covid, I binged the entire series, movies and I'm not caught up on series. So I'm here almost too late but here for the last two episodes. :vegas:

she/her/hers

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

As I'm recovering from covid, I binged the entire series, movies and I'm not caught up on series. So I'm here almost too late but here for the last two episodes. :vegas:

Icon behavior :legend: there's nothing quite like binging SATC, it's so satisfying. First movie is solid, second is :bear:

Have you seen any of AJLT? If so, what are your thoughts?

(Feel better soon! :hug:)

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Icon behavior :legend: there's nothing quite like binging SATC, it's so satisfying. First movie is solid, second is :bear:

Have you seen any of AJLT? If so, what are your thoughts?

(Feel better soon! :hug:)

Yes I binged all of those episodes as well. I've enjoyed it except Miranda is a bit of a mess.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

Also, something I have really appreciated in this series overall is how they have dealt with infertility. Struggling with that for the past three years, it often isn't represented in movies or tv very well. They did great with capturing that with Charlotte and now with this current series.

she/her/hers

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Yes I binged all of those episodes as well. I've enjoyed it except Miranda is a bit of a mess.

Yeah well I think she's really just trying to find her footing. She never really was conventional when it comes to dating and didn't even want children, so I think everything that's happening now has been a long time coming, and its actually super realistic (alcoholism surge post pandemic, middle aged women exploring sexuality, etc)

Also, her journey with exploring racism and where white people *should* be in today's political climate was super relatable for me. How to be an informed and non-ignorant white person without crossing the line into making issues where there aren't any. 

Andrea B
On 1/21/2022 at 6:12 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

They :bradley:

for real... idk know why they can respect Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte's pronouns (even tho they're not even real) but they can't respect Che's pronouns, its just weird.... 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Andrea Nicole said:

I really don't want the season to end:messga: 

Do we think they're gonna do a crazy cliffhanger? Or like most SATC finales, very uplifting and complete?

CyanLights
On 1/23/2022 at 1:34 PM, bionic said:

Thank God

Honestly this was my first gut reaction too - this series is a mess and feels like fan fiction :rip: 

Archived