throwback

Lady Gaga - Brown Eyes (@ Jonathan Ross)

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Lady Gaga in The Fame Monster era performing Brown Eyes from The Fame while wearing the So Happy I Could Die living dress and she incorporates the acoustic ending of Blueberry Kisses in the piano solo break
She was a bit sick that day, but it's so beautiful, especially that last note

Schwerk

This was on repeat during my early monster days. Such a beautiful song and she performs it so fiercely. That iconic Billy B drag eye makeup is so stunning on her. And that dress:heart:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Brolysskins

I love this song so much, I can't help but to sing that part she did at the Monster Ball where she slammed the piano and screamed "Youuuuu Selfishhhh Motherf***er and your Bull**it BROOooOWwwnN Eyes" and that whole breakdown she'd do

Dr Fudge

Amazing amazing amazing performance! I remember being absolutely enthralled during the last few seconds at 5:10 as it transitions and it’s like you’re looking at the face of god.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

kaelergrey

This perfomance stuck with me over the years. Its just that iconic. :fatcat:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

HuffsAhoy

This was one of the first Lady Gaga performances I stumbled upon in my early stan days :bradley: I can't believe it's been over 12 years :enigma:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

VOLANTIS

This song is so underrated. For Gaga to perform this song in 2022 is not a want. It's a need. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived