Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Contradictions Of 2012

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

Obviously desperate for news. :smh: The d--g one especially. She said she did d--gs, but she doesn't like endorse them to her fans.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

the thirst

lP9dA.jpg

the gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Without the fur argument, the entire article would just be outright classified as mere tirade, and a very desperate one.

Yea, most of those are stupid. Her stances on body image and fur, however, have been quite contradictory at times, and have def pissed a lot of her fans off. Like the #Popsingersdonteat thing def should not have been said. lol

CroatiaGeisha

Yea, most of those are stupid. Her stances on body image and fur, however, have been quite contradictory at times, and have def pissed a lot of her fans off. Like the #Popsingersdonteat thing def should not have been said. lol

That was an ironic comment though, even Lady Starlight said so. Much like how she also joked about not having a colon. If the body image thing were to be considered paradoxical, It would be in the context of photoshop being used on her body.

That was an ironic comment though, even Lady Starlight said so. Much like how she also joked about not having a colon. If the body image thing were to be considered paradoxical, It would be in the context of photoshop being used on her body.

Ok, but she still should not have said that, she got so much **** for it. I jus feel like she really doesn't think a lot before she sends out tweets. lol.

CroatiaGeisha

Ok, but she still should not have said that, she got so much **** for it. I jus feel like she really doesn't think a lot before she sends out tweets. lol.

Haha, I agree she doesn't really think things through sometimes. But I also like how uncensored she is. :yes:

The list is bull, but the interesting thing about that article are the comments on it :excited2:

They are bashing the writer rather than Gaga :shocked:

Archived