đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HOG has caused a massive surge in vintage Gucci sales

Meat

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, CRUISING said:

I’ve been googling vintage Gucci a lot the last few days and my favorite years are 1976-1983. Almost everything from that timespan looks so modern and fresh and could be easily worn today. 

Have you seen the movie yet? I seriously thought some of Jared Letos ideas in his fashion show weren't all that horrible

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roseblud Kisses
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Have you seen the movie yet? I seriously thought some of Jared Letos ideas in his fashion show weren't all that horrible

No I haven’t, I’m still on vacation at the moment (been away for last 12 months travelling southeast Asia and the Middle East) but when it opens I’m surely checking it out at the p

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

SharkmanthaC

Well if I could afford it, I would buy one. I mean I guess I could afford it if I really wanted to save up for it, but it just doesn't make sense to spend that much on something like a purse since I'm not a millionaire. 

she/her/hers

ChicaSkas
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Well if I could afford it, I would buy one. I mean I guess I could afford it if I really wanted to save up for it, but it just doesn't make sense to spend that much on something like a purse since I'm not a millionaire. 

You are better off saving for LG Unnamed Concert of 2022 :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheOriginalOne
51 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Well... half a year ago I made a thread about this asking u guys and saying that I believe this will probably happen... and turns out I was right :teehee:

57-D131-D3-3-B4-D-4-FE3-BAA3-B7228800-A4

TheOriginalOne
48 minutes ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

On the prowl for some good Cucci :sis:

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Well... half a year ago I made a thread about this asking u guys and saying that I believe this will probably happen... and turns out I was right :teehee:

Are u saying ur psychic?

All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

Spoiler

i DIED when she asked the maid, "What Gucci store did you get this from?" :interestinga::ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Meat said:

Our name sweetie. On junk?! :triggered:

I love how all the iconic lines are now  gonna be used religiously by this cult site :applause:

Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Are u saying ur psychic?

All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

I'm a psychic and a sidekick. My name is Pina.

200.gif

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm a psychic and a sidekick. My name is Pina.

200.gif

One of the Wiki articles I read said the real life Pina was in love with Patrizia and her lifestyle 

Pennywise
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

At one point I was like "why are they gaslighting the poor guy" :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mother of Puppies
15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

One of the Wiki articles I read said the real life Pina was in love with Patrizia and her lifestyle 

I mean who wouldn't like having a good friend who has some coin :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

pachinko
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Receipts sis :huntyga:

Archived