Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Well I wasn’t excepting what just happened in the first 5 minutes of the show and I’m honestly surprised I didn’t read a spoiler 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Well I wasn’t excepting what just happened in the first 5 minutes of the show and I’m honestly surprised I didn’t read a spoiler 

Logged in just to say this 😭

artdoll
52 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Ikr?

Spoiler

There goes one of my top 4 picks, I'm so sad that she's gone I honestly saw her as winner material, I had no doubt in my mind she was gonna make the top :bradley:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

artdoll
Spoiler

Maybe it's me but I'm a bit confused by Bosco's win? she did great but I genuinely thought it was going to Lady Camden? the judging felt off this episode for sure imo :oprah:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

I'm mad they showed Deja saying "if you yell at me again I'm gonna beat u up" or w/e and then it wasn't in the damn untucked!!! I would have liked to seen!!!!!! bich!!!!

Spoiler

it was an ok episode, honestly I found myself going on my phone etc bc I wasn't super invested... cute runways, loved most of them. Loved seeing all 3 returning queens, loved the mini challenge (Orion, hmu xx and Jorgeous xx) . Guess I agree with most of the judging but Bosco's win did feel a little weird... should've edited in her favor more heavily unless they want the fans to be like ?? why did that dumb bich win???!?

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, phantasmas said:

ok i think i figured it out ! :excited:

Kerri is wearing the 2020 version which is now owned by designer August Getty

August’s sibling is Nats Getty

Nats is married to Gigi Gorgeous

Gigi is friends with both Kerri and GottMik 

Kerri must have asked one of them to help her get the dress :gaysia:

Confused Thinking GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Juanlittlem

I read that Jorgeous slayed the lipsync and that she killed it but it was just an okay performance imo, she just looked better 'cause Orion was doing bad.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

La Rosalia

This is the first time that I’ve seen Ava Max participate in a show and I didn’t know she was so gray and boring 😶 had she not been there, I wouldn’t have notice either way.

Levine
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I read that Jorgeous slayed the lipsync and that she killed it but it was just an okay performance imo, she just looked better 'cause Orion was doing bad.

No, it was THEM making US believe that Jorge performance was just "an ok" perfomance. They never (or barely did) showed us the judges being slayed by her, while we were hearing the screams of the other queens to her slayage.
Usually they show  Ru making the "OMGGG" face even when there is literally nothing to be impressed, just because they want us to believe that the queen is slaying when she's not. In this case they did the exact opposite.

Why? I don't know. The hatred towards latina queens since season 1? They didn't wanna show us that Jorgeous is a lipsync killer because they'll send her home unfairly against a much more pushed girl, like they did with Alyssa? I don't know.

_

Anyway I'm not getting the judging in this season, it all seems so fabricated and fake. Like this Bosco win like who? why?

mwjuell91
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

No, it was THEM making US believe that Jorge performance was just "an ok" perfomance. They never (or barely did) showed us the judges being slayed by her, while we were hearing the screams of the other queens to her slayage.
Usually they show  Ru making the "OMGGG" face even when there is literally nothing to be impressed, just because they want us to believe that the queen is slaying when she's not. In this case they did the exact opposite.

Why? I don't know. The hatred towards latina queens since season 1? They didn't wanna show us that Jorgeous is a lipsync killer because they'll send her home unfairly against a much more pushed girl, like they did with Alyssa? I don't know.

_

Anyway I'm not getting the judging in this season, it all seems so fabricated and fake. Like this Bosco win like who? why?

It was pretty clear it was a bosco win from the beginning of the episode though, I called it from their first confessional about getting points on the board.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived