💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chris Thomason

"You lost to a straight guy" attitude from the fandom is pretty disheartening. It's giving very much "You lost to a girl" teas. God forbid a straight guy succeeds in a drag competition.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Violet herself said that the best single outfit was Alyssa's animal print and the best constructed dress was Deya Betty. She doesn't agree with Willow being the winner. That's it.

Fantina
Just now, Levine said:

Violet herself said that the best single outfit was Alyssa's animal print and the best constructed dress was Deya Betty. She doesn't agree with Willow being the winner. That's it.

OMG NOT THEM BRINGING VIOLET AGAIN :ladyhaha:

She about to let these queens have it 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

La Rosalia
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Omg I’m so glad they brought her back for the ball episode. She probably was underwhelmed as **** 💀 

Concertaholic

Just watched the episode and when they started playing I Love It I almost lost my s*it! It’s my favorite song off Kylie’s Disco album!! :kara:

CyanDante
45 minutes ago, Levine said:

We need another meme of Violet saying No. :billie:

Also they couldn't they find anyone else to host the pitstop. :samanthac:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

We need another meme of Violet saying No. :billie:

Also they couldn't they find anyone else to host the pitstop. :samanthac:

I miss Bob and Trixie on the Pit Stop :bradley:

Drop it

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, Levine said:

WHAT.THE.HELL?

Usually they never wrong with the Ball winner, but Willow? Seriously? The first look was basic and ugly as **** and I don't care if she says she does it on purpose, like what's that? The second look was off topic in my opinion and not even that great. The third look was cute, but not the best.

When Ru called the safe queens I thought she was calling all the top ones. I dragged Bosco last week, but  she presented us 3 looks that were waaaaaaaaaaayy better than Willow's.

Alyssa Hunter was great too, how was she safe? Like it's insane to me. I'm hoping they won't push THAT MUCH Willow because I don't wanna hate her. Like mother like daughter, I guess. Bottom two was right, but I can't believe at how bad it was that lipsync. It reminded me at those first lipsyncs of the first seasons. And not the white straight man taking out the black gay :toofunny: it seemed to me that the queens in the back were all rooting for June. But it was more of June taking herself out, I'm really sorry for her.

Pretty mediocre episode to me. No one really slayed and the ones who showed creativity were put in the safe tier by Ru.

The tops of this episode:

Alyssa
Jasmine Kennedy
Bosco
Angeria
Kerry
Lady Camden

Yeah I agree, I wasn't blown away by Willow's looks. They were great, but def not the best of all. Overproduction teas :lolly:

5 hours ago, Fantina said:

I don't want to sound like a hater, but none of the looks were THAT memorable. I am sorry but there are SO MANY fun themes to explore for a ball and they chose these 2? There are literally 14 queens, you could have split them in pairs like they did in UK2 and thrown a 7 Deadly Sins ball with each pair of girls doing 1 sin.  Also the red, white and blue was a way easier category than the animal pattern one. 

For the critiques:

Hide contents

Alyssa killed it. Hands down. Looked the best and on theme. Orion was pretty good too. Have 0 clue why Orion was in the bottom. When they first called their names I thought Willow and Jorgeous were going to be in the bottom.  Lady Camden was pretty good too. I didn't hate the lipsync. I felt as thought they both did alright with Maddi just doing slightly better. 

Yeah I feel like people are sleeping on Alyssa because she's SUCH a gorgeous man, but she clearly can BEAT a face AND construct looks! The only question now is does she have the personality and succeed in comedy/acting challenge. But I really love her so far. 

Also ANGERIA!!!! :applause: she had the best looks imo

Chris Thomason
4 hours ago, Levine said:

25:49 - Another example of the toxicity i mentioned - "You lost to the straight boy"

Completely invalidated Maddie's drag and performance based on her sexuality. So disappointing.

Stephen
18 hours ago, Chris Thomason said:

25:49 - Another example of the toxicity i mentioned - "You lost to the straight boy"

Completely invalidated Maddie's drag and performance based on her sexuality. So disappointing.

It's a joke. Reading is fundamental. 

Pennywise

Straights should just stick to watching drag instead of trying to invade queer spaces and that's that :reductive:

Other than that, it's shaping up to be a fun season I think

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Chris Thomason
6 hours ago, Stephen said:

It's a joke. Reading is fundamental. 

But is it really just a joke if it's being echoed by quite a few others (that are very much serious)? I don't think so. Look around there's some in this very thread. There was a few times in that Pit Stop episode where Violet starts talking about Maddie and her sexuality and it quickly cuts away which makes me want to know what was actually cut out. It seems like she's not ok with Maddie being on drag race.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived