COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
18 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

S14 truly is the season of transgender representation 

Wowwww!!! I am so amazed, and so happy for them! Is that 5 queens now? 

Hyperobject
21 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

S14 truly is the season of transgender representation 

the way transphobes lost omg

so happy for every girl, they deserve all the love! 

alsemanche

I love Willow so f*cking much

Soft, soothing, and succulent

artdoll
Spoiler

Hmm, definitely thought the win was going to go to Deja tonight, if not, Willow, gives Jorgeous winning over Camden teas :poot:, also can we talk about them giving the 60s song to the dancers and the dance song to the girls in the 60s episode? :ladyhaha: the lip sync was good but something felt off, but finally we're moving on to snatch game :party:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

MessyTop

This season is never ending…. Wow see ya in June when we finally hit a finale. Lol

La Rosalia
Spoiler

Daya Betty has to be the most unlikeable queen in seasons 🪦 I really can’t stand her ass.

Overall I’m not feeling this season sadly :/ I’ll skip the next episodes because I wanna be a little bit more fresh when drag race españa drops. 

Plastic Flower

I loved this episode. Great challenge, great runway and one of the best lipsyncs of the season. :tony: this season will be just as long as S13 but honestly Idc, this one is actually enjoyable. :ohwell:

Drop it

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:
  Hide contents

NOT A DOUBLE SHANTAY. :smh: 

I can't stand this. :smh:

Remember we still have the chocolate bar 🥴

weed

it was fun, loved it overall. Not a sickening episode but it wasn't bad at all. 

Spoiler

Willow best runway (but def needs more shoulderpads), Bosco best in challenge, Deja I thought could've won but didn't give winner vibes. Camden should've been bottom 3 over Daya, I liked Daya's runway a lot more tbh and she helped save Jasmine/did good. Lip sync was a serve, I have no issue w double shantay. Next episode soooo excited for, however the preview doesn't seem to line up with the spoilers so I'm shook! maybe it's a throw-off

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived