RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir
12 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

She looks like a previous queen and I can't remember the name. 

She reminds me of Yara Sofia by her attitude. And by the appearance a little bit of Naomi Smalls. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

She reminds me of Yara Sofia by her attitude. And by the appearance a little bit of Naomi Smalls. 

Yes thank you! Naomi is who I was thinking about!

she/her/hers

Another note, I was shook at the music! Superbass, Only Time, etc! Come thru budget licensing songs!!

Enigma
12 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I wonder how the ru chocolate bars that they showed in the promos are gonna play out in the competition 

Could it possibly be like the first few seasons where you got immunity for elimination ?

The best theory I saw is that one of them drafts the golden ticked and whenever they’re eliminated they immediately come back/get to stay

AndiGaga
41 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The best theory I saw is that one of them drafts the golden ticked and whenever they’re eliminated they immediately come back/get to stay

My theory is, that the two queens who had to sashay away in the two premiers get a second chance somehow. I mean there were 14 chocolate bars, not only 12 for when the 2 groups come together

alsemanche

That was a surprisingly good premiere tbh, I wasn't expecting that because I was very meh about the cast at first. There are no queens who stand out as horrible or annoying like previous seasons, and they all have something interesting about them. I'm rooting for Kerri and Kornbread for sure. I like Bosco and Alyssa too but I feel like I need to see more of them before deciding. I'm also on board with the judging for once :vegas: 

And I'm VERY glad that the talent show wasn't a bunch of mediocre songs/lipsyncs and had actual fun talents. I hope the second episode continues with that. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AndiGaga

I loved the premiere and Kornbread is SO likeable she is like a more funny and more relatable Silky

Willow Pill is fantastic too

Alyssa Hunter bored me a little bit

I knew from the entrances on that Orion and June are in danger 😂

Hyperobject

i loved this episode! every queen is so different and most of them are so relatable omg :selena:

anyway, talents were cute, loved Bosco's performance the most tho. Lip sync was great imo! runways were cool. overall, very good episode, this cast is very promising!

btw, do you usually start to cry with queens when they tear up on the stage? like, i just can't help myself but crying with them, like knowing them being queer and having so many terrible stuff behind them, it's so sweet to see them receiving good critiques, you can see how much it means for them! adorable cast. 

RAYA.core
Spoiler

I mean RuPaul finally changing it up with some backup dancers for the entry. Come thru and honestly I live for all of the albums that are released.

Cute title screens for the queens coming out too. A bit of upgrade to the whole show.

I thought it was so cute with the wheel photo challenge it made a great backdrop.

Love when the guests come in and hype the queens yes Lizzo! I miss her being around girl I want a tour soon and new album. Ross looking fabulous and engaged!

I want that RUMART bag RN COrnbread come thru mama

Oh yes this season is great. STRONG FIRST episode

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

tomsches

They definitely seem to be going back to classic drag race. 
This might be the first time I actually like everybody. 

Enigma
4 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

My theory is, that the two queens who had to sashay away in the two premiers get a second chance somehow. I mean there were 14 chocolate bars, not only 12 for when the 2 groups come together

I hope not tbh cause it’d suck for Orion to be brought back to be the first boot again

5 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

btw, do you usually start to cry with queens when they tear up on the stage? like, i just can't help myself but crying with them, like knowing them being queer and having so many terrible stuff behind them, it's so sweet to see them receiving good critiques, you can see how much it means for them! adorable cast. 

girl when they do the "what would you tell _ year old Johnny?" mama I CRYYYY lmfao especially if it's sad

and yes in general I will also cry when they cry lmfao if it's touching to me

Hyperobject
7 minutes ago, weed said:

girl when they do the "what would you tell _ year old Johnny?" mama I CRYYYY lmfao especially if it's sad

and yes in general I will also cry when they cry lmfao if it's touching to me

yeah, i was literally crying along with Kornbread and Willow lol and then when Orion was eliminated, idk i just feel these girls so much, they work hard and it shows 

La Rosalia

Is it too early to say Willow Pill is one of the most refreshing queens the US series has had in a long time? I’m obsessed with her.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived