💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adele's “I Drink Wine” was originally 15 minutes long

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Unfortunately, she was told to cut it down to around six. “[The label] was like, ‘Listen, everyone loves you, but no one’s playing a 15-minute song on radio.'”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mister G

I Drink Wine (15 Minute Version feat. Taylor Swift RED Taylor’s Version Remix) incoming. 

Jokes aside, I could use a 15 minute version of Oh My God.

Ororo Munroe

idk how but these 6 minutes long songs feel like 2 minutes long on this album. i would love to listen to 15 minutes version! 

BlingNotTheMusic

I love the song but was high-key hoping for "I Drink Wine" to be in the chorus or a song more about destructive drinking :bear: not celebratory but confessional

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

idk how but these 6 minutes long songs feel like 2 minutes long on this album. i would love to listen to 15 minutes version! 

You must be COVID negative, taste FOUND

I Guess Scream Queens GIF

thehanyo

Omg it's my favorite song on the album BY FAR. I would LOVE a 15-minute version, pleeeeease Adele, release it!

HelloBarbara

Lol “nobody’s playing 15 minute songs on the radio”, released the same day as All Too Well (10 Minute Version) hit number 3 in the UK

Hiiieee

RAMROD

Looking forward to Adele's Version of that song :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived