Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AMC Advance Screening

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Out of 100 reviews, there are like 10 bad ones at max. Let’s not amplify the negative ones lol

lol thank you for the reminder. was having a moment of panic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
10 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

For those that have seen it: why do you think the reviews are SO polarized? I’m starting to panic that the glowing reviews early on were just critics afraid of Gaga stans and that this is actually going to be panned. I mean one minute it’s amazing, the next it’s stuff like this from people who were looking forward to the movie: 

AHHHH I just need to see our RT score already. I’ve never seen critics (and early audiences) give such polar opposite feedback with 0 in between 

Because the movie started strong and falls apart slowly. The third act is baaad. It is not on Gaga or any of the actors, but Ridley. This is his classic issues for awhile now. The cast really helped the movie, their acting prowess showed and it helped by a great deal, otherwise it will be unwatchable. It is a middling movie, not terrible but not great either.

Aside from Leto, Gaga is main focus here. The fact she can banter with heavyweights like Al Pacino and Leto, and done it successfully is impressive. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Aga Gydal

Really liked it. Impressions are right in that it’s a bit uneven and drags on in places. She chewed up this role though, holy ****. 

Concertaholic

I will say for those little monsters who are imagining that Gaga ls the center of the universe she is definitely a costar to the other cast members in this movie whereas A Star is Born was definitely more of a Gaga centric movie.

16 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I will say for those little monsters who are imagining that Gaga ls the center of the universe she is definitely a costar to the other cast members in this movie whereas A Star is Born was definitely more of a Gaga centric movie.

But literally everyone on Twitter is saying that Gaga has the biggest role and the  parts without her are the only boring ones.

BradleyCooper
6 minutes ago, Meat said:

But literally everyone on Twitter is saying that Gaga has the biggest role and the  parts without her are the only boring ones.

I think part of what they meant is that the cast is so large and so talented that Gaga definitely shared the spotlight vs where in ASIB she stole the whole show.

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

I think part of what they meant is that the cast is so large and so talented that Gaga definitely shared the spotlight vs where in ASIB she stole the whole show.

Yeah, people were shocked that Gaga can pull off high degree of acting which matches the likes of Leto. 

The AMC I went to forgot to download the film to the projector so we started a full hour later. And that's before a nearly three hour movie.

Reality
57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Because the movie started strong and falls apart slowly. The third act is baaad. It is not on Gaga or any of the actors, but Ridley. This is his classic issues for awhile now. The cast really helped the movie, their acting prowess showed and it helped by a great deal, otherwise it will be unwatchable. It is a middling movie, not terrible but not great either.

Aside from Leto, Gaga is main focus here. The fact she can banter with heavyweights like Al Pacino and Leto, and done it successfully is impressive. 

Did you see it already?

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

For those that have seen it: why do you think the reviews are SO polarized? I’m starting to panic that the glowing reviews early on were just critics afraid of Gaga stans and that this is actually going to be panned. I mean one minute it’s amazing, the next it’s stuff like this from people who were looking forward to the movie: 

AHHHH I just need to see our RT score already. I’ve never seen critics (and early audiences) give such polar opposite feedback with 0 in between 

I've seen this guy's videos before. I don't think he counts for any of the major critic sites like RT or something like that.

🃏🖤👹

YourWhiskyMouth

Gaga, Jeremy Irons and Al Pacino were phenomenal. Jared Leto’s performance will probably be polarizing, but I loved it.

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

I've seen this guy's videos before. I don't think he counts for any of the major critic sits like RT or something like that.

Yeah he’s just one of those self proclaimed experts lol 

Reality
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

Yeah he’s just one of those self proclaimed experts lol 

The name is seriously pretentious lol 

🃏🖤👹

I'm sure you all know this but these screenings don't count for the box office - make sure you all go see it again!

Archived