💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

30 । Discussion । ADELE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

@PartySick @Cello Don't you guys feel like Love Is A Game could have worked as a song sung by little Michael and his brothers? :giveup: 

It's got that 60s-ish sound to it so yeah, actually :music:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas

I haven't had time to listen to this album, but I did listen to a couple of songs earlier, and they're literally some of the best songs Adele has made :heart: 

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

TipsyGagaFan
36 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I only really like Oh My God. Cry your heart out is also not bad, but the rest is just not so for me, i'm not into sad songs, i like more upbeat music.

Yea, OMG is the only song she made for the hoes on this album 

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

littlepotter

I did not like Easy On Me and was never into Adele's music but I was so pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed most of this album! I did not expect this sound from Adele. Oh My God is such a bop

chaeri pls

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I did not like Easy On Me and was never into Adele's music but I was so pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed most of this album! I did not expect this sound from Adele. Oh My God is such a bop

Easy On Me is definitely the weakest song on the album (and Can I Get It is literally so bad, but anyway).

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

HorusRa2

The best songs were already released or performed from the special. So that was a tiny bit sad. 

But Easy on Me, Hold On & To Be Loved are it. They're the songs for me on this one. 

Brandon96

It’s kinda for me one of them albums that il play in the background while working and find myself liking a song or 2, then that turns into me playing them songs I liked in the car. It sounds really raw and very un-edited if that makes sense and I like that it’s almost like her Joanne era in regards to rawness and sound. I do need to listen more 🙂

BrandonL

can i get it is so cringe lmaooo.

i love i drink wine, hold on, to be loved, love is a game, and oh my god is that bitch 

This album is amazing. She really makes you feel. I also really like the jazz/soul vibes. This is gonna smash so hard.

TipsyGagaFan
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

For some reason I know when GGD doesn’t like an album the GP will :ladyhaha:

Probably bc the GP has never and will never have taste :ladyhaha:

TipsyGagaFan
26 minutes ago, newseason said:

I listened to the first half of the album and I just didn't like any song. Is the second half the same? 

The second half is stronger, but still doesn’t come close to most of the songs on her other albums.

But let it be known that she tried :ohwell:

Just now, TipsyGagaFan said:

Probably bc the GP has never and will never have taste :ladyhaha:

Maybe but it’s a trend I’ve definitely noticed. But the Adele is album is amazing you can’t change my mind on that

Archived